Thread: Psychedelic treatment linked to substantial reduction in alcohol misuse and PTSD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I'm aware of persons involved in that series of events. There are people who get some seriously bad trips, which is something I wish were followed up on a bit more. However, across the board it is a solid experience that is highly recommended by the guys willing to talk about it. I had seriously thought about it at one point, but no longer feel I'm in the same place that I was back then.
    Very few have a bad experience with Psilocybin, but some do with 5-MeO-DMT apparently. 5-MeO-DMT is the most intense of them but also very short lived. So far, all those willing to talk about it I have seen report a benefit, even of the experience itself was not great.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Very few have a bad experience with Psilocybin, but some do with 5-MeO-DMT apparently. 5-MeO-DMT is the most intense of them but also very short lived. So far, all those willing to talk about it I have seen report a benefit, even of the experience itself was not great.
    Sounds like we are hearing the same back channel info, which means more to me than the paperwork docs.

Looking forward to your thoughts and comments on the thread I just started regarding Ketamine Therapy.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB