TL;DR You have to eat a lot more and lift harder and heavier to put on weight. You're probably like me - it is hard for you to gain weight and it probably seems like your body refuses to budge despite how much food you're putting back.

Ten years ago I was 160-165. Decently strong, ripped, but not big (I'm 5'10"). I started doing more powerlifting (and later, strongman) style work in the gym and had to start eating more (including increasing my protein intake by... a lot, to say the least - protein shakes and whole milk) to keep up with recovery. My lifts shot up but it took two years to gain 20 pounds - and that 20 pounds came on almost overnight, as if my body was finally responding to the increased demand from the heavy weights.

From there I gained weight in spurts, 20 pounds every couple of years, as my lifts continued to climb, until about 2020. I've been sitting at around 240 since then.

I say all that to drive home the point that your body is resistant to change and you will have to force it to put on muscle (you'll gain some body fat along the way, it's natural) to accommodate your level of activity.

I never have measured macros exactly, but with the protein shakes i have been as high as 200 grams a day (not counting whole meals and the milk itself).