I don't practice as much as I should, but when I've got something specific coming up then I'll work it more.

There is obviously your standard dry fire routine to practice sight picture, trigger control, and cycling. The thing that actually deserves more attention is getting good at quickly building a shooting position. Sure, there are a few stages here and there where you start out in the prone with a bipod deployed, but most stages involve having to run up to an obstacle and figure out how to shoot off of it from an awkward position.

The thing I like to do is set up a short ladder in the garage then stand about 5 feet behind it. On "beep," I run up to the ladder and throw my bag down on the lowest rung, shoot, then keep repeating it on each rung of the ladder going up. Then go back down from the opposite shoulder. I also practice quite a bit from the standing/offhand position, since any skill built there easily translates down to any of the supported positions.

There was one stage I did in a rimfire match that started off with 5 targets at 50 yards, and you had to hit each one from the standing position before you could go to the next part of the stage. I drilled all 5 (though still botched the second half of the stage), while half of the squad burned all of their time just trying to hit those five targets.

Photos to illustrate the ladder drill: