Thread: The First Annual Badger Trekker Run-n-Gun, 9/2/23, Oconomowoc, WI (near Milwaukee)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    GoSports_Outdoors_Logo_400x.png

GoSports Outdoors has donated targets which we will do our best to destroy

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    GoSports_Outdoors_Logo_400x.png

GoSports Outdoors has donated targets which we will do our best to destroy
    Thanks so much for posting this, I need to move things around but would love to get myself and my buddies out there.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Registration is now open! Woo-hoo!!

5K: https://www.practiscore.com/2023-bad...er.../register

10K: https://www.practiscore.com/2023-bad...er.../register

Get signed up quick, there's a limited number of spots. (No pressure!)

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    A couple more sponsors have signed up.

A big Thanks to Mantis Dry Fire Training.

DC LOGO.png

If you find yourself near Watertown, WI, (a few minutes down the road from the match,) stop in and see Alex & Josh at The Drafty Cellar Taphouse at 110 S. 3rd Street. Lots of local craft beers on tap and a nice friendly crowd. The owners are doing it right, and they've really got it going on. Hopefully we'll see them at the match. Very highly recommended!​

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    We are FULL with a wait list!! I couldn't be happier nor more in awe of the support from the industry, our shooters, the club, and fellow RnG enthusiasts/MD's and RO's. Wait lists can go quickly, so if you're still interested get signed up on Practiscore ASAP.

Al's Auto Salvage in Franklin has given us a stage car!! Make sure to give them a call for your salvage and used parts needs.

Criterion Barrels is now on-board:

VC Optics, a local night vision dealer is also sponsoring:

Full Metal Java is onboard. Several of The BT staff have been drinking FMJ coffee for months now, since we were introduced to them at The Zombie Run-n-Gun last year. Their coffee is awesome:

Last edited by Kevin; 08-04-23 at 19:54.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    We are FULL with a wait list!! I couldn't be happier nor more in awe of the support from the industry, our shooters, the club, and fellow RnG enthusiasts/MD's and RO's. Wait lists can go quickly, so if you're still interested get signed up on Practiscore ASAP.
    Good on you Kevin, please let me know how this goes, unfortunately I have a wedding to attend that weekend, I would love to see if I can get there next year
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    The First Annual Badger Trekker Run-n-Gun was a huge success. To many people to thank individually, but you know who you are.

Hit up our sponsors above. They made our prize table awesome.

For now, take a look at the Badger Trekker FB page. https://www.facebook.com/event...ctive_tab=discussion

AAR to follow next week, after the The Legion Memorial Run-n-Gun in Tennessee this weekend. https://www.facebook.com/event...ctive_tab=discussion