Thread: impending new brace rule next month

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    I blame government overreach and arbitrary rules.
    This is the way.

Quote Originally Posted by hoopharted View Post
    i agree that is the root of the overall problem , but we had things settled down and then idiots had to go poking the bear , it wasnt good enough to have the braces and shoulder them in the privacy of our own property ,but no lets show how cool we are and do ammo dumps while shouldering braces , you know , because we are all that
    This is not the way.

This seems like a perfect storm (along with 80% receivers and bump stocks) to go after BATFE and DoJ with a class action lawsuit, get an injunction in federal court to stop them, and push the 118th Congress to put them over a high hot flame for their troubles. They’re making our lives miserable so we should repay them ten fold.

To paraphrase your sig line, if you have braced pistols, then you have enough ammo to protect your braced pistols. Unless your braced pistols are 300BLK, then you may not have enough ammo yet.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    thats some big talk , so you are saying you are ready to run through ammo bucking the ATF so you can keep a hunk of plastic on your pistol? , screw that , people like to talk big about these things but none actually have the ball sack do any of it , dont embarrass yourself

im not going to war over a pistol brace , my sig line is a joke , i will form 1 my pistols then i can do what i want with them

is it a screwed up situation , of course , we purchased them legally following the rules that were in place , now after we spent our money they want to change the rules , but news flash its a unfair world ,im not going to prison or dying over a hunk of plastic

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    i blame all these idiots posting videos of them shouldering pistols , i mean even prominent YouTubers are guilty of it , then the Reddit and ARFCOM trash on top it was only a matter of time before the alphabet soup got mad , i watched a video on YT , guy says cant have a vertical fore grip and cant shoulder , lets go to the range and see how it shoots , then the vid pics up at the range and the first thing he does is bury it in his shoulder pocket ON THE SAME VIDEO that he said you can not do it on
    The alphabets are mad about everything trying to appease them is exactly what got us all of these retarded laws

i agree that is the root of the overall problem , but we had things settled down and then idiots had to go poking the bear , it wasnt good enough to have the braces and shoulder them in the privacy of our own property ,but no lets show how cool we are and do ammo dumps while shouldering braces , you know , because we are all that
    So we should hide something that “they” say is OK??? Again appeasement is the problem

thats some big talk , so you are saying you are ready to run through ammo bucking the ATF so you can keep a hunk of plastic on your pistol? , screw that , people like to talk big about these things but none actually have the ball sack do any of it , dont embarrass yourself

im not going to war over a pistol brace , my sig line is a joke , i will form 1 my pistols then i can do what i want with them

is it a screwed up situation , of course , we purchased them legally following the rules that were in place , now after we spent our money they want to change the rules , but news flash its a unfair world ,im not going to prison or dying over a hunk of plastic
    When it does happen…”going to war”…it’s not gonna be over what they are banning it’s gonna be over people being done with….you guessed it…appeasement
    Most probably won’t go to war over a brace but there’s gonna come a time when enough will

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

How can you have a sarcastic sig line and not recognize sarcasm, particularly on the BLK ammo issue? LOL

Look if BATFE is handing out free sbr stamps, I’m down for two. If they expect me to spend $400 on their shenanigans, then I’m down for $400 towards shoving it up their ass in court. That’s my ammo.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…