As it happens, I've been playing with one in 308 for about a month and just had my last range trip with it yesterday.

In general, my impression is that it's...fine.

There are some interesting features on it, like the built-in folding sights that work in either the up or down position. When down, they become notch sights like a pistol. Flip them up and they become peep sights. As neat as that is, it doesn't matter if you're running a scope anyway. I like that it has QD sockets all over, along with inlaid MLOK points on the bottom and sides.

The bolt throw is short and snappy, but the handle is a bit small for my taste. Overall, though, it feels like it was built for a price point less than it actually is (retailing ~$1300). The rest of the Momentum line is around $600-$900, which feels more appropriate for the quality of materials involved. The trigger is ok. A little indistinct, especially when compared to other brands that fall under the Beretta group like Tikka and Sako.

I got it to produce about ~1 MOA groups using Federal 175gr Terminal Ascent, but it hated Hornady Outfitter 150gr CX (like 5-6" groups at 100 yards).

My biggest concern is honestly the aftermarket support potential. I don't know that anyone is ever going to produce other stocks or triggers for it.

The rifle itself is nice enough. I dig that it was lightweight and compact, and it feels like it would be super handy as a general purpose outdoors rifle. BUT I also feel like it's not doing anything particularly better than a Ruger Ranch, Howa 1500, or Tikka CTR- all three of which can be had for cheaper and much wider potential for upgrades.