Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'ALERT' ~ BEWARE OF BOTACH INC.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    I have heard of a million bad Botach stories, why anyone would do business with them, and then be surprised it was bad, is beyond me. They have a 1.64/5 stars from the BBB on 74 complaints.

Funny story though, my buddy ordered an OSS can through them years ago. They transferred him two OSS cans by mistake. When he called to tell them, they told him to keep the second can as it wasn't worth the hassle of getting it back. So, he bought another stamp and now has two OSS cans for the price of one. Probably the only person whose ever benefitted from Botach's nonsense.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Welcome to 1999!
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    So I'm not defending them and have no relationship with them other than I've personally bought a few sets of boots and clearance Merrells at good prices. However, you do understand that filter dates are very conservative right? Yes they should NOT have sold you old stock, but I would definitely not toss them out!
    Site Advertiser

www.jrhenterprises.com
    Ask about M4carbine.net discounts
    30 years in business- Since 1992
    robert@jrhenterprises.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12