Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
Thanks, I don't want this thread to become a straight up bashing thread, but I think its important to get the word out. Much in the same way, I think its also important to spread the good with the bad. For example:

I recently made an order from Shark Arms. This was an order regarding their Sig P226 magazines which they stated were in good shape. Sharks wasn't a company I was going to comment on until I had done personal business with them. I did not like that they sell knock off stuff from China. To sell knockoff stuff mixed in with legit items on a page just rings me wrong. In the case of the P226 mags, my initial email went unanswered. I really wish Sharks had a real webpage you could order from, and it was me trying to order from my yahoo account which probably why I never got a reply. However, when I emailed them again, they were great to deal with and got my order to me pretty quickly. The Sig mags are actually parkerized mags made by Mecgar, but that is who I believe made all the contract mags anyway.

So, the QUESTIONABLE part of this one turned out to be GTG.
I would watch Shark. I had a handful of dealings with them a couple of years ago that went well. Legit new Colt, FN, and KAC parts at good prices. I was thinking it was too good to be true.

Then things started going down hill after inventory started running dry and they started selling used and surplus parts. Several people including myself got burned buying what were described as NOS Colt bolts only to receive badly worn surplus. I asked the owner what was up and he replied saying those were quality old school bolts and would outlast anything today. He gladly accepted my return and refunded my money at least.

Then I ordered a brand new FN BCG and got a used one. Not terrible shape but not close to new either. When I asked, he stated that was the only one he had. I did get a charging handle out of them for free at least.

Fool me once…well you know the rest.