Thread: The Questionables: For those "Interesting Finds" that may not be so good...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    I must be lucky

I have never had a bad experience with Botach.

Shipping usually takes a bit, but they carry some stuff that can be difficult to source and it’s usually in stock. Granted, they’re not my go to source for much of anything.
    I get it. I've had that same luck with Optics Planet / Dvor while others have not

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch110 View Post
    I get it. I've had that same luck with Optics Planet / Dvor while others have not
    That’s actually funny.

I won’t even go to OP website because of two ridiculous experiences with that crew.

Interesting how they ALWAYS show up at the very top of most searches.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    That’s actually funny.

I won’t even go to OP website because of two ridiculous experiences with that crew.

Interesting how they ALWAYS show up at the very top of most searches.
    I hear you. I wish I had some insight into why I rarely have issues with them. But I don't. DVOR stuff sometimes has the wrong product description. I caught it on a barrel I ordered and called them when I saw it post order They cancelled the order and replaced it with one from their Optics Planet inventory, gave me free shipping and a discount. But I do NOT like how they list inventory on the Optics Planet store. Very misleading and is what I think leads to people getting pissed off.