Thread: Best A1 stock kit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    I picked up a couple of A1 stocks at the final Knob Creek MG shoot for $20 each but both need new plates. The plates are cracked around one hole and the trapdoors are rusted a bit. No idea what version they are.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I found one in my garage cabinet... Surplus/Take off from some online purchase years ago.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    76 (100%)
    The fact that no one else has made a version of the Colt CS by now really pisses me off. I used to have two... wish that I still did.

Feel free to message me if you're selling one, or selling a good condition A1 type E with trapdoor.
    Last edited by masakari; 11-10-22 at 23:24.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by masakari View Post
    The fact that no one else has made a version of the Colt CS by now really pisses me off. I used to have two... wish that I still did.
    No kidding. I'm ok with my Colt M16 surplus stocks. They are WAY better than any aftermarket A1 stock out there, but I'd like a pair of CS very much.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Best A1 stock kit

Feel free to message me if you're selling one, or selling a good condition A1 type E with trapdoor.
    Shark has some Colt A1 type E stocks in stock. Looks like $150 bucks.

Sharkarms.com and keep scrolling.

I’ve bought from him before and seems like a solid dude.
    Last edited by HKGuns; 11-11-22 at 10:01.

Feedback Score
    76 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    Shark has some Colt A1 type E stocks in stock. Looks like $150 bucks.

Sharkarms.com and keep scrolling.

I’ve bought from him before and seems like a solid dude.
    There are many threads on various forums discussing how he is a complete scammer. So I definitely will not be buying from him.
    Last edited by masakari; 11-11-22 at 14:33.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    There are many threads on various forums discussing how he is a complete scammer. So I definitely will not be buying from him.
    Your loss.

I guess you don’t want one that badly after all.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    "A Bad Day At The Range Is Better Than A Great Day Working"

USMC Force Recon 1978-1984
    US Air Force Res. 1995-2004 (Air Transportation)
    M16/AR15 shooter since 1978, gun collector and AR builder since 2004

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

You guys do realize that the CS stock is made by Colt Canada for the C7, A2 polymer A1 length, like some have said the best. They also made a CL and maybe a CM, during their FAL days they also had short, medium and long stocks for the L1A1's. And no I'm keeping both of mine
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    You guys do realize that the CS stock is made by Colt Canada for the C7, A2 polymer A1 length, like some have said the best.
    Yes. We know, and that's why it's so desirable. I'm ok with the old M16 surplus stocks, but the CS would be nicer.