Thread: RMR 69 gr OTMs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I’ve got a pound of it that I picked up locally. I didn’t even consider that it’s new, so load data is scarce. I’ve got other powders that could work with 69s, just looking for an excuse to fall in love with Sta Ball Match. If that powder is as advertised, it would be perfect for shooting to 600yds off a progressive with a regular AR, which happens to be what this bullet seems well-suited for.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    I’ve got a pound of it that I picked up locally. I didn’t even consider that it’s new, so load data is scarce. I’ve got other powders that could work with 69s, just looking for an excuse to fall in love with Sta Ball Match. If that powder is as advertised, it would be perfect for shooting to 600yds off a progressive with a regular AR, which happens to be what this bullet seems well-suited for.
    I load small kernal extruded powders on my 550b all the time. IMR is an absolute no go. But XBR, H322, and N135 all work good.

To take on a new powder, I'd have to get at least 8 lbs. I won't pour effort into 1 lb at a time. By the time you wring it out, you have to start all over with a new lot.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v