I stumbled across these last week and finally got one in, so I figured I’d start this thread as a review and just for future reference in case someone stumbles across one of these in the future.These seem to have completely gone under the radar some how. I wasn’t able to find any information before I purchased mine other than a few specifics in regard to the contract, so maybe this will help someone decide for or against one. It’s another 14.5” Gov Contract Socom barrel made by Minnies Machine Shop, or MMC Armory. NOT to be confused with the old Bear Creek name MMC. Two completely different companies. Cage code 2P237. Minnies got a contract to produce them back in 2012, and from what I’ve gathered, made roughly 82,000 of them for the Army (my barrel is dated 2017). That’s pretty much all I’ve been able to find out. MMC Armory does make AR’s, but they’ve been considered over priced from what I’ve read, so it seems there hasn’t been many purchased and so there are very few overall reviews about them. Other than the price of their ARs, I will say I haven’t found anything negative about the company.

I’ve heard good and bad experiences about Delta Team Tactical, so order with that in mind. This was my first time ordering from them and shipping was fast and the packaging was excellent (they could teach CDNN a lesson haha). Anyways, here’s the link and plenty of pictures that I took. Don’t have a lot of time right now to write a long post about my first impressions, but the pics speak for themselves. The barrel looks amazing. I’ll get a range report within a few days.

They only have 169, so grab one if you want to try one out! They won’t last forever. I just ordered my second one! I’ve started threads on arfcom and Akfiles, and wanted to spread the word here too.

I’ll update the post with some more details when I get some more time.

https://www.deltateamtactical.com/AR...s_p_13860.html