My 642-1...

No, not two lasers on it. The LaserMax is their discontinued weapon light, as I prefer to have a light on my carry guns. The LG-405s stay on there, but I only tend to use them for dry fire practice. I periodically check zero, but mostly practice with them off. If I utilize it during a shooting... great... but don’t want to rely on it.

Action-wise, just a lot of shooting with an Apex Duty/Carry Kit. Had the gun completely refinished in NP3 Plus, which slicked it up a little bit.

Only other modification is a 9mm conversion cylinder; done by Pinnacle, but picked it up second hand off AR15.com. Have to use moon clips, which I carry in Del Fatti holders (tried a few different options... they turned out to be the best). The nice thing with the conversion cylinder is I kept my .38 cylinder... which gives me a sort of convertible setup. I rarely switch back from 9mm, though. Been meaning to do some side-by-side testing between the calibers so I can keep accurate numbers.

Carry ammo for me is Hornady XTP 147 grain (standard pressure). No crimp jump through multiple cylinders (same round fired through four shot strings) and good performance compared to my previous defensive round. I use UMC Bulk 115 grain for practice ammo, which is perfect as it is cheap and has the same POI as the XTP. Might try Federal HST 150 grain... but can’t see a huge difference between the two.