Hey guys I know this has been talked about alot, and I am not looking for people to put their 2cents in and tell me to get a .22

Anyways, I am wondering if someone knows a place to get 'decently' priced subsonic .223/5.56 to mess around with. To be more specific I am using a 16" 1/9 twist barrel with a AAC SPR/M4 and I am not some technical guru who know which weight / grain to get that will be ideal for my setup. I know there has to be people out there that also cream everytime they hear a subsonic through a silenced AR.

I do not make my own rounds so that is not an option. I have found the obvious Engel Ballistic rounds, but they are a little bit pricey. I would like rounds that will cycle and I know the Ultra Stealth rounds they make do not (supposedly on purpose), but I also see their 'Military' subsonic that do cycle and would love to get my hands on some of those if available. I would think there would be a big market for these if someone would step up and produce an affordable option.

Well enough rambling, Please comment on any experiences and maybe places to buy such ammo. Thanks.