Page 68 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast

Thread: First line belts

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    I have only played with them a little bit on someone else's belt and I agree. I may link a kydex pistol and kydex carbine pouch together followed by 2 Taco's instead. I have a class this weekend and a box of stuff so we shall see.

I am also using zip ties to hold my holster on again, likely the best method I have found so far. I also might toss a multi tool in front of the holster at some point. I have yet to obtain a nice one and will have to research them a bit.

I'm a bit confused about the US Grunt Gear Belts because of all the different photos I've looked at.

Are those Molle sleeves that are removable if you want to attach a Holster directly to the War Belt? I currently have a I.C.E.Battle belt that I have a BladeTech DOH attached to the inner belt and I think I may switch it up. I also looked at the VTAC Brokos belt because the molle sections have slits so I can thread the inner belt on the outside to accomodate the Tek-Lok.

I'm liking the USGG if what I assume is correct...
    Tzoid

Texan raised in " The Peoples Republic of Maryland"

"RRA- if they came with a blow job I wouldn't take one." - Pat Rogers

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzoid View Post
    I'm a bit confused about the US Grunt Gear Belts because of all the different photos I've looked at.

Are those Molle sleeves that are removable if you want to attach a Holster directly to the War Belt? I currently have a I.C.E.Battle belt that I have a BladeTech DOH attached to the inner belt and I think I may switch it up. I also looked at the VTAC Brokos belt because the molle sections have slits so I can thread the inner belt on the outside to accomodate the Tek-Lok.

I'm liking the USGG if what I assume is correct...
    The USGG belt shown has sleeves that slide each side (if you choose). You can use MOLLE or 1.75" webbing. I really think this is a great idea and love the belt as it is very solid without the velcro pants belt, but combine the pants belt with the outer belt and it is rock solid.

The Brokos belt is also very nice, with some mounting limitations. I would not hesitate to suggest them based on handling the belt, but I have not used one yet. USGG is very hard to beat even before you consider the price.

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    Very Nice...

I'm thinking the Infidel with a Cobra Belt for the inner belt. No Liner

The sizes seem to be a little different than other so answer me this. If I wear a 36 waist pants and the USGG site says that I should order a Medium do you agree?

Thanks
    Tzoid

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzoid View Post
    Very Nice...

I'm thinking the Infidel with a Cobra Belt for the inner belt. No Liner

The sizes seem to be a little different than other so answer me this. If I wear a 36 waist pants and the USGG site says that I should order a Medium do you agree?

Thanks
    Check out Surf's video to make sure you are talking about inner and outer the same way I am.

Here is what I will use this weekend for a carbine class.

I think one Taco will go and I will add an IFAK.

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    I just watched his Video and 2 others.... Great reviews.

I did'nt realize that they included the belt with the fastek buckle and that is what I was referring to when I said inner belt. All other manufacturers sell the "inner" belt separate from the padded "War Belt"

I'm still confused on what size to order. I think I'm between a Medium and a Large
    Last edited by Tzoid; 07-07-11 at 20:45.
    Tzoid

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    The things that make the USGG different than the other belts are the things that makes the USGG better than the other belts.

Not sure if this will help you or not

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    Rob,

Awesome review as usual.... What is your waist size and what size USGG War Belt did you buy?

Thanks
    Tzoid

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Ha! I knew you were going to ask me that...

Truth is I don't know.I *think* the Warhog in the pictures is a medium, and the Infidel I have is a small. IIRC Robert from USGG told me that you can tell by the number of columns on the back, and the Warhog has eight rows and the Infidel has six rows. I prefer the way the Infidel lays out in general, including the size.

I wear a 34 in jeans.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Mine is a medium. I wear 34 pants, but I am on the high end of 34 with some midsection girth and the medium works. If I were approaching a 36 I would go large.

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    That's exactly what I needed to know. I wear a 36 Jeans ... I gained 15 lbs of Muscle over the winter.

This is why I was confused.... The website

For Waist size 28 to 33 we recommend Small. For Waist size 34 to 39 we recommend Medium. For Waist size 40 to 46 we recommend Large.
    Tzoid

Page 68 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast