Thread: First line belts

Feedback Score
    The outter belt looks kinda like a TYR Tactical Gunfighter Belt

Link: http://www.tyrtactical.com/products/...nfighter-belt/

The setup looks awesome hal

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ledanek View Post
    the "inner belt" looks like Volund Gearwork Atlas Belt ..the outside one, not sure.
    inside is definitely a custom Atlas belt.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 4DAIVI PAI2K5 View Post
    inside is definitely a custom Atlas belt.
    Outside looks like the Tyr Gunfighter. Do they make them without the steel ring?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hal_5555 View Post
    one Ive found to work the best for me... Lot of different features in one.

I'm a little confused with what I'm seeing here. Is that a 'custom' Atlas belt that had velcro sewn onto the outside in order to connect to the velcro that was also added to the inside of the TYR battle belt? Reason I am asking is that I went to both the Volund and TYR websites and did not see that either belts had any "hook and loop" options. In addition, I see that the TYR belt also has "loop material" between the molle loops (?) in some of the pics but not in others. Any clarification will be helpful, as I'm trying to pin down a battle belt for the CSAT rifle/pistol course I will be attending later in the year.
    Last edited by urbankaos04; 05-18-14 at 19:09. Reason: clarification

Feedback Score
    27 (97%)
    Three AR mags, two pistol mags, with one mag in rifle and pistol. Chest rig holds another 2 pistol mags and five AR mags.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Don't know about Tyr, but Volund will absolutely put whichever side of velcro you want on whichever surface of their belt that you want. You just ask them, and it takes maybe an extra two days from their usual turn-around time.
    Contractor scum, PM Infantry Weapons

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    General range training/instructor belt, work in progress...
    -Belt: old Eagle Duty Belt that I had from another now defunct project. I'll probably keep it.
    -Holster: NUoSU UBL mount for a G17(and 19). Member 4AIVI PAI2K5 is the man! I'm going to set this up to swap between wml and non-wml
    -3X ITW Pistol Fastmags. I carry my 2 pistol reloads slimline style on my duty belt, so I wanted to mimic that.
    -2X M4 reloads, ITW and Safariland (can be detached to save space/weight or to add to other kit)
    -Maxpedition dump pouch: it works
    Keepers and 'biner (for gloves, ears, or whatever) round it out. Everything I need (working on flashlight pouch), nothing I don't.
    The advice above is worth exactly what you paid for it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

First line belt......3 years later....

A little over 3 years ago, I did a post on the belt I was using then. It was mostly for use in classes, but also something that I would grab if needed. You can find the post here, on page 33:

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...e-belts/page33

Over the past 3 years, I have taken some more classes, and also have done quite a bit of OPFOR role playing. I weigh about the same I did three years ago, despite attempts to get below a 40" waist. Things changed on the belt quickly over the first two years, but have stayed about the same over the last year.

The belt is the same Blackhawk padded I started with, having removed the plastic buckle and replaced it with a metal cobra one. It has the hook side Velcro on the inside of it to grab the loop Velcro on the Endevour Stitchworks pants belt. The Maxpedition magazine pouches are still holding up well, as are the rolly pouches. I still have the original Safariland 6004 and Nimravous.

All of the other stuff moved to the PIG UCR, along with a IFAK and comms. I used this set up for a couple of days last week, and it is still working well.

I wonder what it will be in another 3 years..
    Just remember when you are in doubt...It was amateurs that built the Ark, pro's who built the Titanic.......

At my current rate of posting, I might get to post in GD in 2015.......

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Anyone running the kryptec highlander camo on their belt? If so shot me and IM. I have an offer I would like to extend.

Page 120 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast