Hsgi suregrip
    Home made 1911 and m4 carrier
    Tag pistol mag pouches
    Esstac ifak pouch
    Rolly polly dump

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4DAIVI PAI2K5 View Post
    Re did my glock holster I had previously made.

What devise is that you use to mount your holster on? I'm trying to figure out a way other than using paracord.

Feedback Score

First line belts

Quote Originally Posted by ridgerunner70 View Post
    What devise is that you use to mount your holster on? I'm trying to figure out a way other than using paracord.
    Not my rig, but the pic shows the G-Code RTI wheel and Duty Drop belt attachment. They sell an adapter for Safariland holsters and that's how I mount my SLS holster on my HSGI SGPB. The plate is about $20-25 IIRC and just need to figure out a way to make the right mounting holes on the holster body.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

First line belts

Quote Originally Posted by drck1000 View Post
    Not my rig, but the pic shows the G-Code RTI wheel and Duty Drop belt attachment. They sell an adapter for Safariland holsters and that's how I mount my SLS holster on my HSGI SGPB. The plate is about $20-25 IIRC and just need to figure out a way to make the right mounting holes on the holster body.
    Thanks!! I was trying to figure something out without buying a new holster.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ridgerunner70 View Post
    Thanks!! I was trying to figure something out without buying a new holster.
    G-Code makes some good stuff. I have a couple of their holsters for shooting IPSC and I use their attachments for my training belt. Check out their website and email or give them a call if you have any questions. They were VERY helpful in helping figure out what I needed. They are probably a little backlogged these days, but other than that, they produce excellent gear.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Yep RTI stuff. I did snap one of there belt attachment pieces, but then I snapped a copy of it that I made after theirs failed. Mine lasted a little longer but still stressed in the same spot.

I ordered my stuff from Natchez for stupid cheap. Call and they will do USPS shipping for cheaper then UPS.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Nothing special yet as the USPS guy just dropped it off about an hour ago. Just installed a kydex holster that I already had which the 1.5" belt loops fit perfectly around the two top rows of molle. I didn't order anything additional to put on it as I wasn't sure how exactly I wanted it setup. I also have a Banshee PC that will be here Monday that will hold 3 rifle mags via HSGI Tacos so I think I may go with two rifle and two pistol, and a flashlight for now on the belt. Thoughts?

Primary use will be training courses, range practice, and two gun matches. Obviously it would definitely be my "go to" in a SHTF situation as well.

I knew HSGI stuff was good but I really can't believe how comfortable the belt is.

Last edited by hlpressley; 05-10-13 at 14:49.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by munch520 View Post
    HSGI suregrip, 2x kywi pistol, 2x kywi short rifle, ATS small IFAK, Safariland 6378 with 1.5 drop. Draw is good now, might try moving the IFAK up one more row to see if it still clears.

Off topic question of the day- what PC is that?
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    Off topic question of the day- what PC is that?
    It is the TAG Banshee if I'm not mistaken

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Thanks.

Actually, I realized that about five minutes after I asked, when I hopped over to the "Gear Loadout" thread. Derrrrrr
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Page 108 of 149 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast