Feedback Score
    CCW from midline:

EGL 2x4 pouch - 2xM4, 4x1911/Glock
    PPM SF light pouch - same place as at work
    Dump pouch
    Small GP - Israeli dressing/lube/gloves/gun brush/whatever
    Fixed blade
    6004 - on a 2" SR buckle
    BHI Frag pouch - holds a small P&S digital cam well...
    PPM CGT pouch - tethered with a keyminder thing from work

Feedback Score
    Right now, I am running a Eagle duty belt, ICE molle belt pad, 4 TT single pistol mag pouches, 1 TT single AR mag shingle, Becker 7" knife in a Spec Ops sheath, and a 6004 for my Glock. I may end up adding one or two other items, and I may also put the 6004 body in one of the HSGI carriers.

Protego quod vallo.
    Si vis pacem para bellum.

Feedback Score
    Here is a contrarian opinion, If I dont watch out I will get a reputation for this LOL

Ive went back to ca 1999 way of doing things. Rigger belt on pants, with pistol holster, mag pouch and fixed blade knife. Instead of Cold weather overpants suspenders I do have the HSGI suspenders. Survival gear (strobe, Aviators pannel, mirror and all that jazz in uniform pockets)

I used a Tac Tailor molle belt for awhile, but it tended to roll and I just didnt like it.

Advantages to this system: If your insert platform ditches in water you at least have pistol, pistol mags, knife and survival gear after getting rid of your vest. 2d is that if you have your pants, you always have this gear with you.

Disadvantage: You have to either get undressed, or just go to town tac'd out when grabbing a sammich from subway at a training class.

The only think I would like to find is some sort of horizontal rifle mag pouch.

Just my 2 cents based on my particular situation.
    Life is too short to deal with Blonde women, or carbine barrels over 10.5 inches

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeMacGillie

The only think I would like to find is some sort of horizontal rifle mag pouch.
    Eagle's excellent FB duty pouch for the 5.56 mag will run either vertical or horizontal. Just make sure you get the duty-belt version, and NOT the MOLLE version.

I ran one in a 3-day class back in Feb. It worked fine, and suprisingly did not bug me when I went prone. And when you are on your back it is real handy if you need to reload fast.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    The belt setup I'm finally happy with after 6 years of playing with belts.

Volund gearworks g-hook belt
    ESEE izula in azwelke sheath mounted on the front
    Emdom IAP pistol pouches with down range gear malice clip belt keeper
    Emdom IAP ar mag pouch with just regular malice clips
    And a variety of holsters depending on which gun. The emdom pistol pouches support all of them

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Ronin Belt ,KT Drop plate ,G-Code and HSGI Works great and no added bulk compared with the wide padded belts: No slipping around on your waist either:
    Last edited by Rickenbacker53; 12-16-17 at 09:37.

Feedback Score
    Here's what I use for a belt-ESSTAC 1.75" shooter's belt, homemade Kydex holster, ESSTAC 2+1 GLOCK and AR mag carrier, and a BFG mag pouch to hold my TQ. I go back and forth between the base belt that came with this one and the First Spear base belt. First Spear is much easier to cinch down, however I lose some loop to attach the 8"
    or so between the front edge of my holster and the Cobra buckle. This rig gets used a lot, and yet everything still looks pretty darned new! IMG_1240[1].jpg

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitterroot Einherjar View Post
    Here's what I use for a belt-ESSTAC 1.75" shooter's belt, homemade Kydex holster, ESSTAC 2+1 GLOCK and AR mag carrier, and a BFG mag pouch to hold my TQ. I go back and forth between the base belt that came with this one and the First Spear base belt. First Spear is much easier to cinch down, however I lose some loop to attach the 8"
    or so between the front edge of my holster and the Cobra buckle. This rig gets used a lot, and yet everything still looks pretty darned new! IMG_1240[1].jpg
    SOE.
    If your life depends on it...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye
    Right now, I am running a Eagle duty belt, ICE molle belt pad, 4 TT single pistol mag pouches, 1 TT single AR mag shingle, Becker 7" knife in a Spec Ops sheath, and a 6004 for my Glock. I may end up adding one or two other items, and I may also put the 6004 body in one of the HSGI carriers.
    Hawkeye,

How well does that knife ride behind your holster? Any problems bending/squatting/kneeling?

Thanks.
    --Josh H.

Feedback Score
    No problems yet, but I plan to get some range/class time in with it soon and see how it does there. I am just experimenting with it really at this point. It was kinda an afterthought.
    Protego quod vallo.
    Si vis pacem para bellum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast