Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Franklin Armory blacklists InRangeTV at SHOT Show 2019

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    32 (100%)

So it turns out that IRTV didn't put a cap on the camera during filming at the Franklin Armory booth last year, but Karl had put down the camera while still holding the mic up.

(Yes, the video is an hour long, but they open with talking about Franklin Armory and SHOT this year, so if you want to watch just that, you can just watch that and turn it off when they move on.)
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    I haven't seen FA's CA compliant manually cycled AR pistol at my kommifornistan public ranges. Even in the land of fin grips and pinned buttstocks, this AR pistol is just too silly of a novelty item.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by n8vmind View Post
    I haven't seen FA's CA compliant manually cycled AR pistol at my kommifornistan public ranges. Even in the land of fin grips and pinned buttstocks, this AR pistol is just too silly of a novelty item.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

That is because it isn't ATF approved yet.
    "Not every thing on Earth requires an aftermarket upgrade." demigod/markm

Feedback Score

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Get ****ing real.

Are you even up to speed on this? The idea for it came from foreign gun laws. It was intended for foreign sales in countries were semi auto is illegal. They will sell plenty of them.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottryan View Post
    Get ****ing real.

Are you even up to speed on this? The idea for it came from foreign gun laws. It was intended for foreign sales in countries were semi auto is illegal. They will sell plenty of them.
    What country bans semi-automatic firearms but allows centerfire smooth-bore semi-automatic firearms?

I'm sure this will be a big seller with the wealthy Shockwave/Judge/Hi-Point owner demographic. If the ammo ever gets cheap enough.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    This is funny because I’m watching a Forgotten Weapons video on YT right now. I’m still subscribed and obviously still watch FW and InRange videos. While they are quirky and odd, I like their videos. They are usually informative or entertaining.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    What country bans semi-automatic firearms but allows centerfire smooth-bore semi-automatic firearms?

I'm sure this will be a big seller with the wealthy Shockwave/Judge/Hi-Point owner demographic. If the ammo ever gets cheap enough.

You need to go back up and re-read.

My post was in response to the Providence, not Reformation.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Well since everyone else has an opinion...

The InRange guys can definitely be a bit douchey. I did enjoy the Larry Vikers/Kalashnikov video very much though.

The Franklin Armory stuff is silly for sure. But I'd rather bash (and try to abolish) the ATF instead of American firearm manufacturers.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    The United Kingdom

ALL centerfire semi automatic rifles are banned there, but semi automatic shotguns (smoothbores) are still available to licensed individuals.

I personally don't care about ANY of this drama but I figured you would be interested in an answer to your question.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast