Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Range Finder Advice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    I have a SIG2000 that I’ve used for the last year and love it. Ranges much faster than most others on the market and I’ve ranted things out past a mile (can’t remember exact yardage but I think it was close to 1800).

I also just acquired a second unit that I don’t really need, so I was planning on listing it soon. PM me if interested.

Feedback Score
    There are guys always “upgrading” their range finders for the latest and greatest. You can likely pick up an awesome used LRF for a great deal. Something like a lica 1600B would be a great find.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Another vote for the Sig 2200. I’ve hit 1600 with mine pretty regularly, and hit 1760 once of twice. Awesome unit for the $$ spent. You can get more, but the next jump is s big increase in $$.

Feedback Score

rangefinder brands

Some popular brands known for producing quality rangefinders for shooting sports include Vortex Optics, Leupold, Nikon, Bushnell, Sig Sauer, and Leica. Models like the Vortex Ranger, Leupold RX-1600i, Nikon Monarch, Bushnell Prime, Sig Sauer Kilo, and Leica Rangemaster are worth considering within your budget range.

Feedback Score
    I bought a Sig Kilo 2000 that was made just of Cabelas to sell. Super good price around $200-. I tested it ranging out to 900 yards easily looking at cow sized mounds of dirt in a field across the freeway. Only had 6x magnification but that actually worked just fine. You won't find it on the Sig website as it is a made for Cabelas item.

Feedback Score

Rangefinder Advice

When shopping for a rangefinder for your purposes, there are several factors to consider to ensure you get the most suitable option:
    1-Maximum Range
    2-Accuracy
    3-Ease of Use
    4-Durability
    5-Additional Features:
    Consider any extra features that may enhance your shooting experience, such as angle compensation, scan mode, or target priority modes. While not essential, these features can be beneficial depending on your specific needs.

Some popular brands known for producing quality rangefinders include Vortex,(https://wildhuntinggear.com/vortex-rangefinder-review/)
    Bushnell, Leupold, Nikon, Sig Sauer, and Leica. Prices can vary widely depending on the brand, model, and features, but you can find reliable rangefinders in the $200 to $500 (https://wildhuntinggear.com/best-rangefinder-under-200/ ) range that offer excellent performance for recreational shooting and hunting purposes.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123