View Poll Results: What companies Hunting Camo do you wear?

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • Realtree AP/APG/Xtra/etc

16 20.51%
  • Mossy Oak Breakup/Obsession/etc

12 15.38%
  • Sitka Optifade/Subalpine/etc

11 14.10%
  • Kuiu Vias/Verde/Verde(2.0)

6 7.69%
  • Badlands Approach

0 0%
  • Cabelas Instinct/Zone/etc

3 3.85%
  • Kryptek Highlander/Altitude/etc

7 8.97%
  • Under Armor Ridge Reaper/etc

2 2.56%
  • No camo. Solids.

8 10.26%
  • Other..

33 42.31%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What hunting camouflage do you use?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I switch between 2 patterns for the most part. Realtree Max4 or 5 for waterfowling and then APG for deer hunting. Most of the clothing I buy from Cabelas. I also like the Cabelas outfitter camo pattern and use in in the Cabelas Wooltimate line of clothing.

Feedback Score
    This year I was confined to pop up blinds and a wooden permanent blind all with black interior so all black it was . I have a friend who was ticketed do not having orange on in his blind so he put orange material on all the walls and wears all orange. The camouflage color is not as important as "does it match the back drop in shade and pattern , another words if behind you is solid so should Your clothes be if it is limb filled go with kind shadow and so on .

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    A couple of months ago I started purchasing some Sitka Optifade Elevated camo. I was going on a bow hunt in Indiana and it was going to be just a bit COLD. Temps were in the low 20's and highs in the mid 30's. I didn't really want to wear all of my bulky gear on a bow hunt. The Sitka line is advertised as being a more athletic, lighter weight but warmer line of clothing. Depending upon the item the fit is either athletic or a more normal fit. I layered with UA 3.0 bottoms and tops, Sitka Fanatic Hoodie, Fanatic Bibs, Jacket and Beanie. I get cold easily so I wanted something that was definitely warm. As expensive as it is I can definitely say that I was toasty warm sitting in a ladder stand from sun up to sun down the 2 days I ended up hunting. Late evening on the 2nd day I shot an 11 pointer that ended up dressing out at 227lbs and measured 155 3/4". I was worried about the pattern being a bit on the whiteish side but had no issues being seen by deer. In those 2 days I had at least 9 deer walk within 20 yards of my stand and the buck I shot with my bow was 20 yards away. I'm sold on the warmth to weight ratio of Sitka clothing for sure.
    Last edited by Watrdawg; 11-26-18 at 08:10.

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Mixture of tree bark, woodland etc from the 80's mostly.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Pretty much whatever. I've shot deer while half naked. I don't think they really care.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Photographic evidence not required. Your testimony is sufficient.
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post
    Pretty much whatever. I've shot deer while half naked. I don't think they really care.
    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    "It is better to be a Warrior in a Garden than a Gardner in a War"
    Let's use the First Amendment to protect the Second so we can avoid using the Second to protect the First.

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)
    More than camo, quiet and warm fabric is more important to me. It just so happens those who make hunting clothing understand this. So it comes with camo as a perk.

Feedback Score
    I use a mix of whatever I have available. I find scent discipline to be more of a factor than a particular pattern,

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Nevermind...
    Last edited by flenna; 04-10-19 at 20:36. Reason: Already posted here
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Lately, I've been wearing a mix of USMC digital woodland and the Navy digital woodland. Seems like it works good. Had one of those situations a few months back where I happened to see 2 coyotes coming towards me. They got about 20 feet from me before they became aware of me and that was only because I moved a little. I think the digital pixelation messes with their sight.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast