Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EOTech 1-6x24 VUDU LPVO

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)

EOTech 1-6x24 VUDU LPVO

Did a search and didn't see anything come up, so not sure if this has been discussed here. Perhaps overshadowed by the HWS fiasco? Not sure how this got under the radar, but it looks very interesting:

http://www.eotechinc.com/precision-r...opes/vudu-1-6x

They've also got a 2-5-10x and a 3.5-18x in their line-up as well. Released date is supposed to be Fall 2016.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I thought it looked interesting, given that its price puts it in competition with the 1-6 Razor as a gaming optic at less weight. Should sell for less than that MSRP, so I am sure these will pop up quickly given the love some have for the Eotech reticle and who are looking into the LPV world will like this scope. If it turns out to be a quality optic I may have to give one a try, but it would have to be significantly better than my Razor or Nightforce stuff.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    In looking at the body it shares the same common shape and design as many of the asian optics that are imported and sold by many companies here.
    NRA Life Member

"WINNING" - When all of the liberal democrats and other libtards start throwing themselves off cliffs because they don't get their way...

JEDIsh: We are asked not to judge all muslims by the acts of a few extremists, but we are encouraged to judge all gun owners by extreme acts of the few.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Singlestack Wonder View Post
    In looking at the body it shares the same common shape and design as many of the asian optics that are imported and sold by many companies here.
    Just curious what that has to do with anything? I mean don't all scope tubes look the same, especially when you are comparing scopes with the same objective sizes. There are only so places to put a turret on a scope too. Not to mention the power ring placement is usually the same....

My point is, just because a scope looks like a "cheaper" scope on the outside doesn't mean anything about the quality (or lack thereof) of the internals.

Just read your signature line... your post sounds like you're judging this scope based on other scopes... that's scope racism... all scope lives matter.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Interesting, but it'll be awhile before EoTech / L3 optics division gets any of my money after the HWS fiasco / lying / deception.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Anyone using one of these? I have not found much about them on here. Watched a couple video's. They seem pretty interesting, especially for the price.
    It is from the construction of underground FEMA camps. I can't say more because there a guy parked in front of house in an AMC Pacer. He is acting like he talking on the phone, but I know better.

I have to sign off now & put my laptop in the microwave.
    - cqbdriver

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Zane1844 View Post
    Anyone using one of these? I have not found much about them on here. Watched a couple video's. They seem pretty interesting, especially for the price.
    GarandThumb just posted a review of it the other week.
    "Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company." - George Washington

Feedback Score
    It bums me out that they're not very bright, I would like to see what they look like in person for glass quality and is it a bold enough reticle like a vcog or 1-4 accupower segmented circle where it's still useable.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ExplorinInTheWoods View Post
    It bums me out that they're not very bright, I would like to see what they look like in person for glass quality and is it a bold enough reticle like a vcog or 1-4 accupower segmented circle where it's still useable.
    I've read supposedly it's still very usable. As GarandThumb says in the video, Eotech has some things in the work, so hopefully we'll see something come up at Shot Show 2018. Would love to try one if it was very bright and had capped turrets.
    "Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company." - George Washington

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkayus View Post
    I've read supposedly it's still very usable. As GarandThumb says in the video, Eotech has some things in the work, so hopefully we'll see something come up at Shot Show 2018. Would love to try one if it was very bright and had capped turrets.
    I agree with this. A gen 2 model that improves illumination and caps the turrets would be ideal.

It seems that LPVO are all hit and miss on a certain number of things. It's almost like you'd have to take parts of each scope to make a great 1-6/8x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast