Thread: Hudson H9 announced

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    I would be interested in a integral light just to streamline things...appears not the case.
    While different to the eye, it looks well executed.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I hope that they have the magazines well thought out. Maybe they use Glock mags. The production machinery would be interesting to see. I wonder how many parts are outsourced? I have no data/no information. My guess and it's only a guess is that the sub assemblies will be made by various suppliers and the gun put together in Temple. Heat treating? QC?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by williejc View Post
    I hope that they have the magazines well thought out. Maybe they use Glock mags. The production machinery would be interesting to see. I wonder how many parts are outsourced? I have no data/no information. My guess and it's only a guess is that the sub assemblies will be made by various suppliers and the gun put together in Temple. Heat treating? QC?
    They're metal doublestack 9mm mags. Not sure if they're proprietary or if they used commonly available mags from another platform.

hudson_h9_revealed07-675x450.jpg

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I thought this was interesting. A G17 slide is 1.18" wide, but that doesn't account for the total frame thickness.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I live close to Temple, which is/was the location of Legion Firearms. Is it coincidental that the Hudson H9 outfit is in Temple? This link about Legion may or may not be news to you.

soldiersystems.net/2014/08/26/legion-firearms-updates-th

Feedback Score
    Looks pretty promising. I will rent one for sure.

The frame looks metal?

I may be the only one, but I'm glad to see that not everyone is going towards polymer these days.