Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: OHIO: Do NOT vote Kasich! Emergency 2A alert!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Sure, I have seen no evidence of mom's basement dwelling air softer in any of your posts. And I'm willing to give you a pass on some apparently questionable choices for companionship - just going by what I read,,,,
    Man, I wish my mom had a basement I could live in. Unfortunately the water table is too high in Florida...

And that she didn't forget the pizza rolls when she went to the store today...
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JC5188 View Post
    I understand the sentiments, but are we not talking about hunting regs and not gun laws? You can't use a rifle during archery season either...which has zero to do with 2A rights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm glad that at least someone understands the difference., Last time I looked Ohio has decent gun laws.Waiting periods like in Florida? Nope, you fill out the forms the ffl makes the call, you pay, and out the door you go.....On THE SAME DAY! Fullauto? No problem, suppressors? Again, no problem, no mag limits. CHL widely,and easily available, training widely available. What do you want? So you cant go deer hunting with a. 50bmg..Really that's your beef? And that makes Ohio somehow anti 2a? Really?

And Will,Eurodriver, I used to live in Florida (Ft Myers) so don't waste you breath telling me about the weirdos etc,etc, After 8 yrs I had enough, and hit the road,and have never been back.
    Last edited by ralph; 03-16-16 at 20:38.
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    I'm glad that at least someone understands the difference., Last time I looked Ohio has decent gun laws.Waiting periods like in Florida? Nope, you fill out the forms the ffl makes the call, you pay, and out the door you go.....On THE SAME DAY! Fullauto? No problem, suppressors? Again, no problem, no mag limits. CHL widely,and easily available, training widely available. What do you want? So you cant go deer hunting with a. 50bmg..Really that's your beef? And that makes Ohio somehow anti 2a? Really?

And Will,Eurodriver, I used to live in Florida (Ft Myers) so don't waste you breath telling me about the weirdos etc,etc, After 8 yrs I had enough, and hit the road,and have never been back.
    I got the difference, I just think it's a silly law not to be able to use common bolt gun calibers like .270 & .308 on deer but it is ok to use them on coyotes and other varmints.
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Big A View Post
    I got the difference, I just think it's a silly law not to be able to use common bolt gun calibers like .270 & .308 on deer but it is ok to use them on coyotes and other varmints.
    I've never heard of shooting another hunter while going after coyotes...

I'd gladly give up rifles for hunting here in CO for no UBCs or mag limits
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    I've never heard of shooting another hunter while going after coyotes...

I'd gladly give up rifles for hunting here in CO for no UBCs or mag limits
    That's cuz we do it different down here
    -Fjallhrafn

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big A View Post
    Man, I wish my mom had a basement I could live in. Unfortunately the water table is too high in Florida...

And that she didn't forget the pizza rolls when she went to the store today...
    You have pizza rolls?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    You have pizza rolls?
    No mom forgot em

I got Mountain Dew and Doritos though
    -Fjallhrafn

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    This thread is great.

Big A's mom called my mom and said I have been misbehaving on M4C though

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Kasich comes off like some sort of Low T cuckold on TV. I'm sure somewhere he has some interesting video of his wife with "friends".
    I'm guessing Hillary would have a lot of fun gutting him in a debate.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post

Then by that statement alone, you know FL probably tops the list on weirdos, etc and your statement moot to the issue at hand.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast