Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: OHIO: Do NOT vote Kasich! Emergency 2A alert!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    It is.

I'll go on to say that people who are just learning today that Kasich supported the AWB need to do a better job of understanding the issues in this race.
    But they didn't support Rand Paul as they could have/should have....
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Actually Obama in the only Pro 2A President since Our Founding Fathers.

Whether or not the basement dwellers realize it, Obama is the only President since Carter that has NOT signed into Law or passed an Anti-2A regulation.

In fact Obama is the first President in the history of the USA to sign into Law a Pro 2A law. It s the law that gives US Citizens the Right to carry a concealed handgun inside a National Park.

Before any of the basement dwellers start whine about "We should have been allowed to carry anyway...." that's the lamest limpdick excuse I've ever heard.

It doesn't matter if We should have been allowed to because it has been against the Law until Obama made it legal to do so.

The All Mighty Reagan did NOT do any thing Pro 2A and was the first POTUS to sign into Law a Anti-2A Law. That law made it illegal do manufacture a machinegun for the public.

Heck, before this law, which went into effect May 19, 1986, you could build your own machinegun via a Form 1 in your kitchen.

Big George Bush signed into Law the original AWB of 1989. Unlike Clinton's Accessory & Mag ban of 1994, this was a permanent ban that could only be overturned by a 2/3 vote of Congress.

Clinton...... Brady

Lil' George banned the importation of firearm parts kits with barrels.

Obama........ Nothing, zero, nada. Actually signed into Law the only Pro 2A Law on a Federal level since 1776.

I hate to bring facts into these threads but such is life.

Paul
    So much wrong with this post...

There is a vast difference between being pro 2A and not having an anti 2A gun control bill land on your desk to receive your signature.

And let's not forget his EOs, one of which bans 5.45x39 7N6 ammo.

And FDR signed the Gun Control Act of 1934 and then LBJ signed the GCA of 1968 so Ronald Reagan wasn't the first president to sign anti gun legislation.

But to be honest, I don't trust any person seeking political office to be pro 2A regardless of what they say or what their voting record is.
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    No, not on deer,shotgun, pistol, (.357,44mag, 41mag, etc) and muzzeloader, were what until recently what was allowed,However, groundhogs, coyote hunting, sure, rifle is fine. AR's are very popular here,for coyote hunting. You could probably use a .500jefferys on groundhogs, coyotes, I don't think anybody would care.
    Well that's just...dumb...
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    But they didn't support Rand Paul as they could have/should have....
    Paul didn't stand a chance - America is just not ready for a white President with a Jheri Curl.
    Last edited by Sensei; 03-15-16 at 17:57.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    I thought this was all common knowledge?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    It is.

I'll go on to say that people who are just learning today that Kasich supported the AWB need to do a better job of understanding the issues in this race.
    Fukin' A right

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Actually Obama in the only Pro 2A President since Our Founding Fathers.

Whether or not the basement dwellers realize it, Obama is the only President since Carter that has NOT signed into Law or passed an Anti-2A regulation.

In fact Obama is the first President in the history of the USA to sign into Law a Pro 2A law. It s the law that gives US Citizens the Right to carry a concealed handgun inside a National Park.

Before any of the basement dwellers start whine about "We should have been allowed to carry anyway...." that's the lamest limpdick excuse I've ever heard.

It doesn't matter if We should have been allowed to because it has been against the Law until Obama made it legal to do so.

The All Mighty Reagan did NOT do any thing Pro 2A and was the first POTUS to sign into Law a Anti-2A Law. That law made it illegal do manufacture a machinegun for the public.

Heck, before this law, which went into effect May 19, 1986, you could build your own machinegun via a Form 1 in your kitchen.

Big George Bush signed into Law the original AWB of 1989. Unlike Clinton's Accessory & Mag ban of 1994, this was a permanent ban that could only be overturned by a 2/3 vote of Congress.

Clinton...... Brady

Lil' George banned the importation of firearm parts kits with barrels.

Obama........ Nothing, zero, nada. Actually signed into Law the only Pro 2A Law on a Federal level since 1776.

I hate to bring facts into these threads but such is life.

Paul
    No way... the world is so much simpler when I look at it through absolutist lenses. Stop confusing me with data.... You are confusing me...
    Damien

If a large number of people are willing to kill you for saying something, then it probably really needs to be said. .

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Paul didn't stand - America is just not ready for a white President with a Jheri Curl.
    great, now I have this stuck in my head...

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    The George Soros machine allegedly just gave a Kasich PAC $200K.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...sidential-bid/
    This alone should be reason enough not to vote for him.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big A View Post
    Well that's just...dumb...
    You'll get no argument from me.. But you also have to understand that Ohio has alot of urban area's not too far from the woods,Combine that with some trigger happy shitheads from say,Cleveland and it starts to make sense, rifle bullets like a .308 can go a long way..A couple years ago, some dope decided to unload his muzzeloader (.50cal) by shooting it into the air,the bullet came down about a mile away killing
    a Amish girl in a buggy... Every year some of these dopes from large city's go deer hunting and will shoot anything that moves. This is one reason why we had those laws. It's also why I pretty much quit deer hunting, after almost getting shot a few years ago,I decided the risk wasn't worth it..
    Last edited by ralph; 03-15-16 at 19:19.
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Kasich is a left wing progressive, he is in it to the end. We voted Cruz today, too bad the majority in this country is so easily deceived. Soros giving Kasich 200k? Doesn't surprise me a bit. The MSM is complicit in wrecking this republic. I'm betting Hillary will be in the big chair after the general. Rubio is out now, a good man. Maybe he will endorse Cruz but it's a little too late. Kasich is there to wreck the process. Pi$$ed here.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast