Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Defoor Glock Sights

Feedback Score

Defoor Glock Sights

Has anyone put these through the paces? How've they performed for you? Saw a review earlier and they look interesting.. And affordable..

Past the second cattle guard, at the end of the gravel road
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Deleted.
    Last edited by Ready.Fire.Aim; 03-16-16 at 21:50. Reason: I confused defoor sights with redback 1 sights
    "Jill, if there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony ... take that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house,.." VP Joe Biden Feb 19, 2013

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I have a set on a G19 frame set up with a Advantage Arms .22 conversion kit. I like them a lot, it's a teaching gun that I have used with a wide variety of shooters.

I put up a B-8 target repair center on an IPSC backer, and have them shoot for the X ring. For my purpose, they work very well.

Feedback Score
    43 (98%)
    Not a Glock, but I have a set on a P226. Very easy to pick up/track, etc, despite being all black. I like them so far.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by operator81 View Post
    Not a Glock, but I have a set on a P226. Very easy to pick up/track, etc, despite being all black. I like them so far.
    Very cool, thanks for sharing. Do you or anyone else knows of a good flashlight to EDC with them? Or would running a mounted light/holster to match make more sense?

Feedback Score
    Awesome man thanks for sharing.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    What light do you normally carry? Use and train with that. Weapon mounted lights can be a bit clunky when trying to conceal on a daily basis- not to say it can't be done

Feedback Score
    To be honest I don't carry a light the majority of the time, if I do its the TLR 1 HL that I put on my 19 at night before bed. I need to get a dedicated carry light. I'm just wondering how I can maintain my draw and reach for my light at the same time/same speed as drawing without a light.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Very good sights and good to go. I liked mine. Ended up moving to front fiber-optics from the all-black

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Another with good experience with these. Put them on 3 different glocks, one of which was a USPSA production gun. Also have a set on a W.German P226. I grew up shooting with all black sights, so that aspect doesn't bother me. I like the dimensions a lot, too. Excellent steel sight option for the price.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast