Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is there an airsoft AR-style rifle that has standard controls and isn't $1K?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have a KWA LM4 and P226 pistol, it is a solid little training gun, I used the Coleman 16.4 oz propane cans with a green gas adapter tip and a little liquid silicone added as mentioned above. Lot cheaper than cans of green gas and works great. As mentioned just make sure your seals/rings are well conditioned and you'll have no problems. Recommend magpuls or ranger plates for the bottom of the gas magazines if you plan on letting them drop free from the weapon ( they hold the gas and tend to break/split if they hit concrete or hardwood from my experience in both pistol and rifle FYI.)

Feedback Score
    Get a KWA LM4 is what ive heard from people.

Still a few hundred bucks, mags are apparently really expensive, but the mags dont leak and the gun performs just as it should.

Never owned one, but a friend who air softed had one. Had me hold onto it while he was away, so he let me play with it and i plinked around in the backyard.

Surprisingly... works just like an AR. its got a removable BCG and charging handle, Wont go on safe unless cocked, blowback and kick, etc.
    A Student once said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?"
    The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war."

Gear, or rifles are only as good as the user. Even if a rifle is true to an inch at a mile, even if gear is as light as a feather, yet as durable as leather, it is limited by its user. Invest in training.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123