Page 101 of 142 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1411

Thread: I am taking the 5.45x39mm plunge! updated 09-23-09

Feedback Score
    this is kinda old news, but This Company bought them out.
    <a href=http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h261/globemaster_oly/pausepatrol_gm_2.gif target=_blank>http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...atrol_gm_2.gif</a>

Feedback Score
    Double Tap ... just delete it
    Last edited by Globemaster; 03-31-11 at 19:59. Reason: Double Tap
    <a href=http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h261/globemaster_oly/pausepatrol_gm_2.gif target=_blank>http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...atrol_gm_2.gif</a>

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Ahhh. Thanks. Hopefully they will not just continue to make crap.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rattlesnake View Post
    They are shut down, and out of business. Thank goodness pmags work.
    Have you gotten them to work? I tried them in some non-M revision PMAGs without any luck. Tried them in some M-revision PMAGs and got about 20-25 to fit and feed fine, from a bench. When I went to a carbine course they worked fine for zeroing but once we started moving and doing drills, non of them worked without causing malfunctions. I switched to my C-products mags and didn't have any issues the rest of the day.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WSU 5.9er View Post
    Have you gotten them to work? I tried them in some non-M revision PMAGs without any luck. Tried them in some M-revision PMAGs and got about 20-25 to fit and feed fine, from a bench. When I went to a carbine course they worked fine for zeroing but once we started moving and doing drills, non of them worked without causing malfunctions. I switched to my C-products mags and didn't have any issues the rest of the day.
    Hmm. Did You try just loading them to just to 20? I also had bad results when loaded to 25. Non-Ms do not work at all. I have a few cprod mags that work 100%. I have went through a ton of non working cprod mags, both gloss and flat black coating.

Feedback Score
    Is there any non-corrosive 5.45x39mm?

I would never shoot that corrosive shit again. My cousin had a Polish Tantal and we shot a lot of ammo through it all corrosive, and you had to take the whole gun apart and clean it, and it was not worth the mess so he ended up selling it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by graffex View Post
    Is there any non-corrosive 5.45x39mm?

I would never shoot that corrosive shit again. My cousin had a Polish Tantal and we shot a lot of ammo through it all corrosive, and you had to take the whole gun apart and clean it, and it was not worth the mess so he ended up selling it.
    Yeah, but it's expensive. What's Your problem with cleaning? If it's not worth it to You stick with 5.56.

Feedback Score
    Hmm. Did You try just loading them to just to 20? I also had bad results when loaded to 25. Non-Ms do not work at all. I have a few cprod mags that work 100%. I have went through a ton of non working cprod mags, both gloss and flat black coating.
    No, tried them with 25. I might try a couple next week with 20 and see what happens. I have 12 C-products mags and all have been 100% for me, loaded with 28. Hasn't given me enough motivation to try anything else. Yet.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WSU 5.9er View Post
    I have 12 C-products mags and all have been 100% for me, loaded with 28. Hasn't given me enough motivation to try anything else. Yet.
    I don't blame You man. I wish cprods worked that good for me. I have a few good cprods that work 100%

Feedback Score
    Yeah, but it's expensive. What's Your problem with cleaning? If it's not worth it to You stick with 5.56.
    Cleaning is one thing, completely disassembling the weapon and throwing it in a tub of hot water than thoroughly cleaning the whole thing is a huge pain in the ass. That negates any of the savings in ammo for me but YMMV.

Page 101 of 142 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast