Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Luxury/Comfort Items?

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)

Feedback Score
    For myself caffein is a necessity for the safety of everyone in a tri-state area so I stash Starbucks Via and Newmans Own Royal Tea (if you haven't tried this do it! It's great and dosent go oily or bitter over time. Best iced tea ever!!!).

For my wife I try and keep no less than six sets of the pump bottles of Herbal Essenceses Shampoo & Conditioner on hand at all times. (I'd do 12 but our storage space is limited) So that and plenty of primitive laundry gear; like most women appreance is important to her and clean, good smelling hair and clean clothing will go a long way in making her feel better about life. Just need to work more on hot shower solutions now..... I should also work on an ammo can stash of dark chocolate just for her. Could save my life!!!

Feedback Score
    For myself caffein is a necessity for the safety of everyone in a tri-state area so I stash Starbucks Via and Newmans Own Royal Tea (if you haven't tried this do it! It's great and dosent go oily or bitter over time. Best iced tea ever!!!).

For my wife I try and keep no less than six sets of the pump bottles of Herbal Essenceses Shampoo & Conditioner on hand at all times. (I'd do 12 but our storage space is limited) So that and plenty of primitive laundry gear; like most women appreance is important to her and clean, good smelling hair and clean clothing will go a long way in making her feel better about life. Just need to work more on hot shower solutions now..... I should also work on an ammo can stash of dark chocolate just for her. Could save my life!!!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    If you have the space, some extras for trading might be a good idea. Chocolate candy, hygiene products, and cigarettes come to mind, especially cigarettes.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    A pair of 155 bottle wine cellars... They stay close to full, and have a good mix to them. OK, that's subjective, they have a great mix of what I like... I could easily go a couple of years at least without having to buy more wine. I guess booze is a good item to have to trade too, though that definitely wouldn't be the top shelf bottles.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BBossman View Post
    One forty-five caliber automatic
    Two boxes of ammunition
    Four days concentrated emergency rations
    One drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills
    One miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible
    One hundred dollars in rubles
    One hundred dollars in gold
    Nine packs of chewing gum
    One issue of prophylactics
    Three lipsticks
    Three pair of nylon stockings

A Fella could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff.
    Reads a lot, posts little.

Feedback Score
    Milky ways

Feedback Score
    Candy (Chocolate and Smarties), and honestly some MRE entrees. MREs are bad for you, and clog you up, but i personally think some of the newer ones taste great and like real food.
    A Student once said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?"
    The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war."

Gear, or rifles are only as good as the user. Even if a rifle is true to an inch at a mile, even if gear is as light as a feather, yet as durable as leather, it is limited by its user. Invest in training.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123