Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SHOT Show 2014 Pictures (From SMGLee)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I'd buy it just on there (DT) stance/refusal on selling arms that might be turned against US troops. Way to go to put morals above profit, take notice corporate America!!

Feedback Score
    I really like the looks of this. SMGLee great job on the photos, I always enjoy seeing these every year. You put the time into getting the detail shots that no one else takes. Thanks for the great work!

Feedback Score
    On bulpup I see several similarities to bulpup version of Polish MSBS. Looks like our designers here in Poland are going right way.
    Montrala

I'm sponsored competition shooter representing Heckler&Koch, Kahles, Hornady and Typhoon Defence brands in Poland, so I can be biased

http://montrala.blogspot.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Is that a 308 Pmag in one of the pictures?

Any price on that Rem chassis?
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I hope they release this! Looks great and seemingly negates some of the issues with bullpup designs.

Leave the guns...bring the cannolis.
    Give me but one firm spot on which to stand and I will move the Earth. -Archimedes

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    What is the length of pull? To me that is a huge issue that has yet to be overcome.

Feedback Score
    Sure hope this bullpup kicks some butt. If it does I'll try to get my grubby mitts on one.
    ˇˇKawaii Desu Ne Haruhi-Chan!!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by montrala View Post
    On bulpup I see several similarities to bulpup version of Polish MSBS. Looks like our designers here in Poland are going right way.
    Polish designers will make sure it lasts several lifetimes before they send it to the craftsmen at Radom to build it with a level of fit and finish equivalent to a fine hunting rifle.

I love the way the Polish gun builders think about their craftsmanship and consider everything they make part of an enduring legacy that will outlive them.

I think it must be genetic because Noveske is the Germanicised version of Novitsky(Polish surname) and John's legacy is evident in every rifle he built.

Back to Desert Tech: I have high hopes for the accuracy of a 308 version of their bullpup as the most compact top tier DMR ever brought to market.
    Last edited by Labayu; 02-05-14 at 04:52.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Labayu View Post
    Polish designers will make sure it lasts several lifetimes before they send it to the craftsmen at Radom to build it with a level of fit and finish equivalent to a fine hunting rifle.
    It is rather result of MSBS being joint effort with Polish Military Technical Academy do design new military issue rifle. It takes significant less time to bring to market commercial grade products or prototypes of such, than go trough all that is needed for military adoption process for standard issue rifles (with all red tape involved). Especially when requirements for reliability and durability are legacy of Warsaw Pact standards. I expect MSBS bulpup to become anything more than videogame curio not earlier than 2017.

BTW As commercial grade products, I mean in-house designed products, that only designer/manufacturer defines requirements and features for them. It does not mean inferior products, only that commercial company makes it on their own will, risk and money as COTS product.
    Last edited by montrala; 02-05-14 at 09:09.
    Montrala

I'm sponsored competition shooter representing Heckler&Koch, Kahles, Hornady and Typhoon Defence brands in Poland, so I can be biased

http://montrala.blogspot.com

Feedback Score
    ehhhh, nothing too exciting I see

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast