Thread: Tango Down PR-4 Sling Mount Good?

Feedback Score

Tango Down PR-4 Sling Mount Good?

Just wondering what the opinions are on this mount. I just received a Daniel Defense EZ mount and I can't install it because it requires it to be mounted in the slot in the threads of the buffer tube and there is none exposed to mount it!?! I tried reinstalling my tube and no matter how I do it there is not enough slot exposed to mount it. I don't know what the heck is wrong. My buffer tube is LMT on a LMT lower.

Anyway how about that PR-4 mount??? Thanks!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That can happen pretty easily with the DD mount. I have two of them installed on VLTOR tubes with no issues if you decide to keep it.

The TangoDown mount that you asked about is fantastic. You'd have a hard time finding somebody with a bad word to say about it. It goes on easily with no modification and is very durable.

Another option that you've probably not heard of is Tactical Link's Z-360 mount. I am probably going to pick up one of these for my next build to try out. You can find more info about it at:

http://www.tacticallink.com/
    "We need to get over the romance of aligning sights and get to the business of shooting smelly bearded men in the face more efficiently."
    Pat Rogers

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle View Post
    That can happen pretty easily with the DD mount. I have two of them installed on VLTOR tubes with no issues if you decide to keep it.

The TangoDown mount that you asked about is fantastic. You'd have a hard time finding somebody with a bad word to say about it. It goes on easily with no modification and is very durable.

Another option that you've probably not heard of is Tactical Link's Z-360 mount. I am probably going to pick up one of these for my next build to try out. You can find more info about it at:

http://www.tacticallink.com/
    Great, I think I'll order a PR-4 mount and send this DD one back. I really wish there was some way to make it fit. I'm not too happy about that!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yeah, it sucks when you buy a piece of equipment or part and it doesn't fit. I have a TangoDown sling mount for an A2 fixed stock (PR-16) that I cannot use because it won't play nice with the gas buster charging handle by PRI. I like the gas buster a lot on suppressed SPR rifles so I'm doing my damnedest to sell it.

Good luck with your next effort. The TangoDown PR-4 unit will not disappoint.
    "We need to get over the romance of aligning sights and get to the business of shooting smelly bearded men in the face more efficiently."
    Pat Rogers

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle View Post
    Yeah, it sucks when you buy a piece of equipment or part and it doesn't fit. I have a TangoDown sling mount for an A2 fixed stock (PR-16) that I cannot use because it won't play nice with the gas buster charging handle by PRI. I like the gas buster a lot on suppressed SPR rifles so I'm doing my damnedest to sell it.

Good luck with your next effort. The TangoDown PR-4 unit will not disappoint.
    Yes it does suck! Hopefully I have better experience with the PR-4 mount. Thank you!