Page 5 of 110 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's see those Noveske rifles!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Cataldo View Post
    I would like to ask if anyone has some pics of an N4 RECCE with 10" VIS???? Even better yet, I would like to ask if anyone has 10" VIS pics, with some TangoDown rail panels installed????

Of the VERY FEW VIS Pics I've seen on a RECCE, EVERYONE was using dang Magpul ladder panels, and I would REALLY like to see some TD Rail Panels on the 10" VIS! I'm starting to wonder if the TD rail panels even work on a VIS??? I just can't believe I've NEVER seen any of the TD panels on a 10" VIS/N4???
    Can ANYONE here help with some decent pics help out???
    I have an N4 Reece with VIS, but I have no rail panels or ladder panels installed. What I can tell you is that the rails have no QD attachment points. I had to get the add-on one from Daniel Defense.

Brian

Feedback Score
    16 (94%)

TD rails on VIS

Paul I have a N4 RECCE wit a 9" VIS and FSB. TD rail panels will fit but they are not as tight on the VIS as my Troy or Larue rails.

Feedback Score
    Hey Stickman,
    Nice 7.62 bro! I've got my 21" Noveske coming real soon and I can't wait!
    Anyhow, what's the deal with the white text lettering on the Noveske lower you have pic'd? I've seen it on only a very few Noveske lowers, and I wonder why only a few? Is that something Noveske USED to do previously, or is that something he has recently STARTED doing?
    I always think it looks good. Not sure why, but I just like the white lettering myself.

Also,
    Thanks for the VIS info guys. I don't know WHY TWO people (including ONE TECH) at VLTOR told me the VIS uppers DID INDEED have QD Swivel cups?? Geez...

Feedback Score
    blank

Feedback Score
    Here is mine shortly after I got it home. I have since added a sling & moved the Aimpint flush with the rail.

Feedback Score
    Hey phoric,
    What are those THREE holes located out near the Noveske FH for? I can see that ONE of the holes in your VIS, is a much smaller hole, and it's located way out closest to the FH, and the other two holes, seem to be counterbored, and these two are identical to each other.
    Are any of these holes possibly put there for a standard old school sling swivel STUD (not push button sling swivel, but rather the older style STUDS)?????
    OR, do they seem to just be some kind of jig/fixture holes from the machining process where the rail was possibly held/clamped in place????
    Still trying to figure out why in the hell a VLTOR TECH told me the VIS had QD swivel ports/cups, which were for sling attachment????
    Thanks.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by phoric View Post
    Well it's a POF lower, but my upper and barrel is from Noveske.

Oh my! That is awfully nice! Is that the 13.7" Upper?

Feedback Score
    Nice!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Cataldo View Post
    What are those THREE holes located out near the Noveske FH for?
    Not really sure actually. I'll take a closer look when I get home, but as you said they're probably accessory mount points of some kind. They are not standard QD sling mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by decodeddiesel View Post
    Oh my! That is awfully nice! Is that the 13.7" Upper?
    Thanks! Yes, the 13.7 Infidel, with a 12" Vltor VIS.

Page 5 of 110 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast