Picked up a LPR over the weekend and its my First truly accuracy oriented gun.Im looking for suggestions from some fellow owners on a good starting point as far as ammo they seem to like and what scopes to look at.

I'll start off by saying the farthest I'll be able to shoot local is 200yrds and I'm more concerned with shooting a pig or two than I am "long range" shooting.I'd like to be able to do some groups but also be able to pick the gun up and carry it around without hating life up close.I'd like to be around 5-600$ on the glass in all honesty

I was looking at getting a vortex viper PST 1-4 with a larue or Adm recon mount,Would this be a decent option?

Next thing Would be ammo selection,I'm not a handloader and truly dont see myself doing it in the immediate future.Ive read that as far as factory loads are concerned the black hill 77gr sierra match kings load seems to do fairly well? What other options are out there? The hornaday/mk262/privi match are a few I see

I understand that each rifle will like every load alittle different ,I'm just trying to get a starting point.

Thanks ahead of time