On the off-chance anyone still cares...I went there with my wife and we did a whole bunch of scenarios to include the 300 degree simulator. I have had a ton of training, her just a 2 day defensive handgun course. She did extremely well, good situational awareness, trigger control, and accuracy. The video scenario training is great and well-worth adding to your training on occasion since the force on force aspect is both the most important and most difficult aspect to train. The staff "driver" of the simulators was good as well from a technical aspect and he had a good customer service rapport. He didn't ask our training background to tailor the simulators to us and I felt he should have asked if we were carrying since it is a shall-issue CCW state and we were going into a no-ammo training environment.

I don't go to indoor ranges so I can't comment on that, or the gun store, or the classes. The video simulators are definitely worth the time and expense on occasion. I wouldn't use them to substitute for range time though