Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official SIG Picture Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Presenting the red-headed step child of the sig lineup. Hated by P-series snobs the world over, but still one of the most underrated pistols sig has ever produced....the Sigpro 2022.

Feedback Score
    Wish I could keep it, but it's just a little too rich for my blood...
    This one just recently went off to a buddy of mine. P226 Stainless Elite with Streamlight TLR-1. Had to swap the wood grips out with factory poly as the originals were a little too thick for his liking...

Cheers,
    hsld.

Feedback Score

P220

Got this cheap as hell and love it, this is at 25 yrds most accurate pistol i have ever shot

"Give me liberty or Give me Death"

Feedback Score
    226 with Streamlight TLR-4

Feedback Score
    Sig 226 with tlr4 attached

Feedback Score
    My P-228
    It fits my hand like it was made for it, it's easy to hit with, and very reliable. In the 16 years I've had it I don't think I've ever had any kind of stoppage at all.
    On the negative side, the finish on the slide isn't very durable. The roll pins in the slide kept drifting out when I was shooting it and I had to slightly flare the inner roll pin at both ends with a center-punch to keep that from happening.

Last edited by AG42b; 06-22-13 at 20:15.

Feedback Score

Cancer

I wasn't aware that Ernie made a mag catch?
    "So have your buddy get a box of stray cats and try to get a good sight picture while he is throwing the cats at you... naked." - KLD

Get yours news at Presscheck.org!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post

They made me give it back
    WTF? They made you give it BACK?
    "So have your buddy get a box of stray cats and try to get a good sight picture while he is throwing the cats at you... naked." - KLD

Get yours news at Presscheck.org!

ToddG Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JLM View Post
    WTF? They made you give it BACK?
    Well it was theirs. I had it as part of my sample kit, keeping it safe because we'd planned to give it to Rudy Giuliani as a gift. But Rudy's "people" declined, said that accepting a pistol would be contrary to his position on gun control.

I had to keep the gun at my house because NSW guns that got put on "reserve" still somehow managed to sneak out of the factory. The original 0001-0020 were supposed to be under my direct control. #1 went to auction, raised $25k for SOWF. #2 was supposed to be donated to the UDT/SEAL museum, but that never happened because it was "mistakenly" sold to a SIG employee. 3 through 5 or 6 were supposed to go to STS for their role in making it all happen; instead some of those were "mistakenly" sold to SIG employees.

Most of the rest up through 15 or 16 got sold or given away to VIPs (or friends of mine who could look like VIPs ), and the rest eventually went to a distributor. I kept #13 for myself.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Employee of colonialshooting.com

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast