Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: About ready to give up on 300blk...

Feedback Score
    I would think somebody would use Mil pulls, 147-150gr for pills and cut cheep brass to make a good 300blk blaster round. I would buy them for fun shooting if under $1 per at least.
    A 150 super FMJ would probably be a good all around shtf round, great penetration for sure. Any body finds such a thing please bark. Me caveman I know dis, out.

Feedback Score
    Yeah - there is stuff like that for 60 cents a round. You just need to be on the 300 BLK forum or Facebook page to see all of that stuff posted.

http://www.300blktalk.com/forum/view...85484&start=20

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rsilvers View Post
    Yeah - there is stuff like that for 60 cents a round. You just need to be on the 300 BLK forum or Facebook page to see all of that stuff posted.

http://www.300blktalk.com/forum/view...85484&start=20
    Thanks bro!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I had a talk with a reloader at the LGS yesterday....he seems to believe that Black Powder and other reloading supplies are about to also come under additional scrutiny by other federal agencies (shipping, etc.) making it harder to get. Any of you in the industry heard same? Of course, he was also big on the lead issue....
    "Those who do can't explain; those who don't can't understand"...

Feedback Score
    I suspect that the price of 300 BLK will remain high until govt contracts push the production volume beyond of the enthusiast-induced demand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pivo View Post
    I suspect that the price of 300 BLK will remain high until govt contracts push the production volume beyond of the enthusiast-induced demand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Prices of all ammunition will be high. It's not just 300BLK.
    Originally Posted by Iraqgunz
    This is 2012. The world is going to end this December and people are still trying to debate the merits of piece of shit, cost cutting crap AR's. Really?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I've recently found some 147g range ammo online for around 70 cents a round. But I think I'm gonna have to start forming 300 from 223 cases and reloading.

Feedback Score
    When supply is limited, demand raises prices, not lowers it.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Got 500 roounds of 147's in from Ozark yesterday. I'll let you guys know how it shoots, hopefully I'll get out to the range this week.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bullittmcqueen View Post
    I've recently found some 147g range ammo online for around 70 cents a round. But I think I'm gonna have to start forming 300 from 223 cases and reloading.
    Cranked out 500 rds of Hornady 150 gr FMJ's for a carbine class I was co-teaching last week. Shot about 350 of those. This morning I trimmed 100 rds of 5.56 brass cut/sized and loaded those up with the same. Then I pulled and reloaded 30 more rds that I'd initially loaded a little too hot. It's really the only way to shoot 300 blk right now like I shoot 5.56.
    Remember, the Founding Fathers reason for the 2nd Amendment... to combat tyranny. Sadly, when people discuss the 2nd Amendment, the opponents erroneously think it was meant to stand alone... it HAS a preamble:

"...But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security..."

— John Hancock

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast