Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: About ready to give up on 300blk...

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    The worry I'd be in the situation as the OP is why I don't have one... yet. If ammo really does start to appear, I'm going to want one, but right now the rifle/barrel manufacturing is outpacing the ammunition.
    عندما تصبح الأسلحة محظورة, قد يملكون حظرون عندهم فقط
    کله چی سلاح منع شوی دی، یوازي غلوونکۍ یی به درلود
    Semper Fi
    "Being able to do the basics, on demand, takes practice. " - Sinister

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Along with the AAC 9" upper I started reloading... nice and cheap when you already have buckets and buckets of 5.56 brass.
    Remember, the Founding Fathers reason for the 2nd Amendment... to combat tyranny. Sadly, when people discuss the 2nd Amendment, the opponents erroneously think it was meant to stand alone... it HAS a preamble:

"...But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security..."

— John Hancock

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I see 300 BLK from several manufactures right now for 60 cents a round. That's a dime a round over what quality 5.56 is running. Reloading will do you some good with this round. Especially with 147gr 762 bulk ball.
    Originally Posted by Iraqgunz
    This is 2012. The world is going to end this December and people are still trying to debate the merits of piece of shit, cost cutting crap AR's. Really?

Feedback Score
    I recently finished a build and really wanted to go with a permanent/full time 300 blackout setup. But, the price and availability pushed me back to a 5.56 build. Of course wouldn't you know it that at one of the last gun shows I went to there was a guy with tables full of 300 ammo for sale...... I'm still playing with the idea of picking up a barrel just in case I want to swap it out.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    So BlackHills called me about my 300 WHISPER 125 grain, and two cases of 300 WHISPER 220 grain back order from 2012. Should I take this ammo? As in, will somebody buy it???

C4

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Pm me a price in the 220 grain and I'll let you know

Feedback Score
    Yes, it really depends on the price to be charged.

mbogo

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    right here buddy

just finished a 10" 300BLK noveske I put that micro I bought from you on. Ive got some of that ozark ammo on order, but the M80 pulled bullets arent going to be that accurate, I figured that would do well for training ammo inside 50 yards but I want something higher quality to zero and shoot for groups and at 100-200.
    Last edited by Shawn.L; 12-04-13 at 12:38.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    I honestly have ZERO idea what this ammo is worth. Anybody want to tell me what a FAIR price is per case?

C4

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast