Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: About ready to give up on 300blk...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeith View Post
    i LOVE shooting 300blk sub but i'm about ready to give up on it... it is a CONSTANT struggle to find good subs at a fair price and i have yet to find any of it in bulk... its always 1-3 boxes of 20 when you are lucky enough to find some. and most of the time when you do its still at panic prices.

am i the only one in this boat?
    That's funny because I'm actually about to jump back on the 300blk wagon. In my area it has been getting easier to find ammo, even Walmart had the Remington boxes for $18 (that's less than $1/rd!!). The last gun show also had plenty of 300blk ammo for sale, but a little bit more not surprisingly.

If you want to get on the 300blk boat, get ready to pay a premium for ammo or start reloading. I know you can buy ammo online now for $30/20rds all day, just look around.

Feedback Score
    I have been thinking of dumping my AAC upper also. I really like the 9" gun, but I have not seen ammo for sale in over a year. I just want target ammo. I don't need or want special ammo right now. I have a bunch of subs, but nothing I am willing to blast away with. I may just get rid of it all and pick up one of those Arsenal Inc SAM7 pistols... There is 7.62x39 ammo all over the place here.

Feedback Score
    I've seen more and more ammo come back recently. That panic was terrible, but things are turning around. I wouldn't be too quick on ditching anything right now.

Feedback Score
    The Facebook page has ammo deals all of the time. Right now supersonic is running in the 60 cent a round range.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rsilvers View Post
    The Facebook page has ammo deals all of the time. Right now supersonic is running in the 60 cent a round range.
    Who's facebook page?
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    Google "Facebook 300aacblackout". I'm pretty sure that's the one he's talking about.
    I personally don't do Facebook though.

Feedback Score
    Ammo: http://shop.ozarkordnance.com. Use the code "blackout" and get an extra $5.00 off per box.

Feedback Score
    My ultimate set up would be the DD MK18 lower with a DD or Noveske 10.3 upper in .300 BLK, suppressed of course. Going from zero, to rifle in my hands, reloading ammo in my basement will take time and some $$$$. It's a distant goal, but I am hoping to realize it some day. I know I would shoot this combo, suppressed would make it even easier.

Feedback Score
    Daniel Defense had a 300 BLK Mk18 at AUSA.

Feedback Score
    Yep if you want to shoot alot= reloading is the only way to go unless you have deep pockets full of cash. My standard plinking load is the 155 Lee cast GC bullet over 16 gr Lil'gun. For $.11 per round I can shoot alot more. Want Subs get the Lee 200 gr GC mold. I actually use the Lee 170 gr GC for subs. It has a decent malplate for more punch then your standard 220 gr SMK's.
    Last edited by GunnutAF; 12-18-13 at 11:42.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast