Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Daly LE M4 (review)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    Got out today and fired some rounds. Weapon ran well with no issues. I also shot a 10rd group @ 100yds (prone) and the gun shot a 1.3" group. The wind was kicking pretty good today and am certain with a lighter trigger, this weapon could produce 1" groups for sure. This is really good out of a chrome lined barrel.

SOLD !!!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Let me know when the pencil-middes are ready!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Wow, that is impressive and I believe that they might have a winner on their hands!

Feedback Score
    Just what I needed...another option from which to choose!

Feedback Score
    It looks just like the ADS M4 , The only difference i can see is the H-buffer, and the double heat shield handguards. I just might have to start saving up for this AR.Run it hard and let us know how she holds up.

Feedback Score
    Very nice!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thanks for the review. Ok, color me impressed and when do these hit the retail shelves or when will Grant start carrying them?

Feedback Score
    you know, we all appreciate quality, but i think there's a lot of humor in those pictures.

as a group we tend to spend an inordinate amount of time focusing on what are, in the big picture, some pretty dang nitpicky details.

while CD is CLEARLY answering the call here, it seems they've gone to some lengths to make sure we know that.

e.g. it doesn't look like they staked the carrier key. it looks like they drove a volkswagon into it.

and i get the impression the original barrels were stamped "5.56 NATO AND YES IT'S #*%&%( CHROME LINED!!" until their marketing or legal dept made them change it to just -CHROMED-

Feedback Score
    Gentlemen, I want to take this opportunity to thank Grant for taking the time to review our new D-M4LE and also, to thank all of you for your encouraging comments.

We have spent a lot of time on this project, doing our "homework" and trying to give you exactly the specifications you want in an AR. We have encouraged Grant to "torture" the sample we sent him for T&E and we are anxiously looking forward to his test results.

I only wish his pic of our carrier key staking was at a better angle, and in focus, so that taliv could see that, far from us driving a Volkswagen through the key, we have actually done it correctly, per the mil-spec, making sure that the key material displaced by the staking does not protrude more than .025" above the key. But in all fairness to the comment made, yeah, we are proud of what we've done and yes, we do want you to know it!

(Not wishing to rest on our laurels, and proving we are as anal about this as the next guy, we have ordered a new roll mark for the barrel so that NATO will be spelled properly in all upper case letters!)

All kidding aside, we did approach our entry into the AR market segment determined to build the best gun we could at a price that people could afford. And one thing I have learned so far, it is as easy to build this gun right as it is to build it wrong.

Thanks again.
    Michael Kassnar
    President, K.B.I., Inc.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Not trying to pee in the pool, but...

Let's see what some randomly selected standard production units, not a T&E/promo gun, within a quantity backordered, a year down the road, look like. More importantly, how they perform with a case of ammunition on hot afternoon.

Has any information been offered as to who the subs are? All parts and components CONUS manufacture?

Credit where credit is due, there's reason for optimism. Another quality offering is welcome. Like any other new offering though, let's take a deep breath. Best wishes to CD.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast