Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Charles Daly LE M4 (review)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by recon View Post
    So what ever happened to this company? It's like they drop off the face of the earth!
    They are still very much around. It is my understanding that they are (or were) working on getting barrels. As a newer and smaller outfit, they probably got put on the bottom of the suppliers list. I'm looking forward to seeing their mid-length uppers. How about a lightweight mid-length CL 1:7.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Daly View Post
    What chart are you looking at? Because, THE CHART of all charts has Charles Daly right where it belongs.
    Ah mkay, just looked at the chart and it appears my above statement was incorrect. never noticed CDD was on there.
    "Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter."
    -Ernest Hemingway

Feedback Score

Unhappy

They were listed in one of my distributors catalogs then gone!
    "Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"
    Psalms 144:1
    KJV

Feedback Score
    121 (100%)
    I would like to say that the DM4 LE is very impressive, I haven't gotten the one I ordered yet, but my friend has one and it is everything I was looking for in a M4 and then some and you can't beat the price IMO. What is the deal with tapered front sight pins? I see it on the M4 chart but I am not sure why. Also will CD still be producing the standard 20" A2 style AR?

Why do you think that the DM4 LE isn't mentioned in the same breath as Colt, Noveske, or LMT? I feel that the DD M4 is really underrated, and many new buyers out there are overlooking it cause every time anyone asks what to get, Colt or Noveske is jammed down their throat.

Feedback Score

Talking

Lets face it. Everyone and their mother is making AR's right now.
    They need some time to make their name.
    "Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"
    Psalms 144:1
    KJV

Feedback Score
    FWIW: I have been running the CD M4LE for a little over 1 year with around 5,000 rounds so far. I that time period I have had exactly 1 failure to extract due to getting the rifle really hot and then letting it cool with a steel case in the chamber. Other than that there have been 0 issues. The rifle has been used for a class and a good bit of training.
    Last edited by Henchman; 09-24-09 at 13:20.

Feedback Score
    My M4LE has been a superb rifle as well. The attention to detail and overall quality of the rifle is exceptional. In addition, my Dad has their standard M4 and the quality on that rifle is also excellent and the quality is comparable to the M4LE except it has a 1x9 twist 4140 barrel. IMO both the CD M4LE and M4 are great values for the money.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920