Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: A day in the life of a BM LE Dealer

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan_Bell View Post
    Per the blue and black inserts, does anyone have the durometer ratings on the two so this info can be shared?
    I wouldn't trust that info anyway. There's so much aftermarket crap out there that you can't be sure that the color match scheme is being followed.

That's why I just by the Colt spring/insert combos from brownells.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SuicideHz View Post
    DustyC builds better rifles than colt because he can install a new gas buster charging handle. Those are hard to install, right?

Well at least we know which guys in that thread won't ever try hanging out here!
    Wait my DPMS and OLY M'FO's are better than a Colt. They have a superb fit and finish. And I have fired them rapid fire for a full "Clip" and have had no "Jams". this just proves it and everyone else is just drinking the poser Koolaid.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

i linked them to the other Rob_S thread here where he goes on to say that not having all of the chart features doesn't mean your rifle sucks... but their feelings are too hurt to read anymore from the evil M4C site...

soon they'll be back to debating which clone aimpoint is better and fighting over which UTG rail will be best for spec ops use or some other bullshit...

as for the blue/black inserts, i just order the black inserts from reputable sources, ie: Bravo Company. in fact, thanks to a deformed extractor spring in my BCM Bolt Carrier, Paul hooked me up with a TON of BCM extractor springs, inserts, and o-rings.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yup, I love bravo company for picking up stuff like extra bolts, ect. I purchased a number of inserts and o rings from them. I upgrade all my shooting buddies rifles with them. I figure that is one less problem to have to worry about later.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by demigod View Post
    I wouldn't trust that info anyway. There's so much aftermarket crap out there that you can't be sure that the color match scheme is being followed.

That's why I just by the Colt spring/insert combos from brownells.
    Can't go wrong doing this! Brownells is fast becoming a one-stop shopping place for all things AR.

"The very purpose of a Bill of Rights was to withdraw certain subjects from the vicissitudes of political controversy, to place them beyond the reach of majorities and officials and to establish them as legal principles to be applied by the courts." Justice Robert Jackson, WV St. Board of Education v. Barnette, 319 U.S. 624 (1943)

"I don’t care how many pull ups and sit ups you can do. I care that you can move yourself across the ground with a fighting load and engage the enemy." Max Velocity

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuicideHz View Post
    DustyC builds better rifles than colt because he can install a new gas buster charging handle. Those are hard to install, right?

Well at least we know which guys in that thread won't ever try hanging out here!
    And you forget at your own peril that he is a romanian ninja.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Oh shit.

I got banned their my 2nd go around because I told him to STFU after he berated another member. Oh well.

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball...

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    For those thinking that the gun I posted about was a fluke, the second one I opened up was exactly the same as the first. The only real difference is that the torque value on the gas keys was about 5in lbs heavier (but still under spec).

I have also beeng reading some threads on TOS about BM. Many people have been proclaiming that there BM is "just as good as." This maybe true. They also might not know what they do not know.

We all drive cars, but how many of us can build one? We all ride in planes, but very few of us can fly one. Just becuase you own an AR does not mean that you are an armorer.

One of my favorite posts I see on the erronet time and time again goes like this:

OP: My AR (brand XYZ) is the best AR I have ever owned!
    OP: I have shot it for years without a single malfunction!

What the rest of us do not know is that this is the ONLY AR they have ever owned (nothing to compare it too) and they only shoot 150rds a year.

C4

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy Metal View Post
    Just let it go, man...just let it go!

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast