Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NEW! Rotation Limited Receiver CNC Steel QD End Plate by IWC!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by snakedoctor View Post
    What's the story on these IWC?
    We've completed shipping all orders received as of 6/23. Tracking info sent. Thanks for your generosity & support.

Have an order and no tracking info? Email: sales@impactweaponscomponents.com and we'll resolve your issue.

Thanks!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Another great product!!!

Any plans on a Rotation-Limited screw-in cup to replace the stock Magpul QD cup on CTR/STR/ACS/etc?

I love my STR but can't stand the fact that my VCAS padded sling can get awry on me. Also, an IWC RL-QD cup woudl match my IWC front MOE sling mount!

Keep up the great work!
    "That thing looks about as enjoyable as a bowl of exploding dicks." - Magic_Salad0892

"The body cannot go where the mind has not already been."

Feedback Score

Customer Feedback?

So...

We've sold a few hundred since launching...

Those who purchased, what do you think?

MOUNT-N-SLOT

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MOUNT-N-SLOT View Post
    So...

MOUNT-N-SLOT
    Good question.

Anyone got a review?

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MOUNT-N-SLOT View Post
    So...

MOUNT-N-SLOT
    I am impressed with mine! I also have the Noveske QD end plate and as much as I love seeing that iron cross on my stuff I am going with yours on my most recent ultralight build.
    I measured Noveske's plate at .55 oz and yours at .65oz. Like Noveske's it is made of steel (Fortis' plate and DD's are aluminum). The actual flat plate seems slightly thicker than the Noveske which is nice for staking and gives confidence it is extra solid. The finishing on yours is far superior with the chamford edges and the QD socket actually being machined from the one peice with the plate, instead of two peices pressed together. All of this is nice but the thing that seals the deal is the limited rotation. I don't like the QD swivel knocking into my reciever extension like it does with the Noveske. It is not really a big deal but it bothers me and and the unnecessary noise is annoying.

I am surprised the QD swivel does not rotate more than it does, only like 15*from horizontal, but really it does not matter. For some reason I imagined it at more like 45* and stopping before contact with the RE.

Oh yeah, the price is GREAT! The best product of its kind on the market for the lowest price! Can't beat that!
    Last edited by jerrysimons; 12-09-13 at 10:02.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Just ordered a few myself!

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it on to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." President Ronald Regan

Feedback Score
    Do these stake just as easy as a standard Colt end plate or are these made of a stronger metal?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 556Cliff View Post
    Do these stake just as easy as a standard Colt end plate or are these made of a stronger metal?
    I would like to know this as well

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    I have two of these end plates. For some reason neither of them work with my Vltor A5SR 6 position AR10 Buffer tube. The inner diameter is too small or the anti rotation tab too big for the plate to slide over the threads of the RE. All my other end pates fit just fine on this tube. Oddly both IWC plates work with my 7 position Vltor A5 tube and other tubes I have.
    I am guessing both plates are within IWC's spec, which seems to be fairly tight, while the A5SR tube is on the high end of tolerances.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 556Cliff View Post
    Never staked a Colt end plate but I can say the IWC staked very easily with a small prick punch and 8 oz ballpein hammer.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast