Thread: LaRue Stealth, Rainier Ultramatch, or Centurion DMR?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

LaRue Stealth, Rainier Ultramatch, or Centurion DMR?

Hey guys:
    I'm in the process of piecing together a 5.56 "precision" weapon for my girlfriend for Christmas. I'm trying to decide on which upper to pair with it. So far, I've narrowed it to a Rainier Ultramatch 18", a Centurion DMR, or a LaRue Stealth.

They all seem to be quality kit, so I'm having a hard time deciding between the lot of them. Any comments or suggestions?
    -Adam

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    For a DMR, contact Wes at MSTN and have him build you a custom upper using a 16" Noveske N4 light. You will not regret it.

It's a better barrel IMO than the three you have listed, and Wes can use a LaRue upper and handguard if you'd like.

If you want an 18" stainless barrel, have him use Noveske's 18" SPR barrel. He has them Ion Bonded as well.

Feedback Score
    My Centurion Mk12 Mod 1 has been flawless so far and I would highly recomend it.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam_s View Post
    Hey guys:
    I'm in the process of piecing together a 5.56 "precision" weapon for my girlfriend for Christmas. I'm trying to decide on which upper to pair with it. So far, I've narrowed it to a Rainier Ultramatch 18", a Centurion DMR, or a LaRue Stealth.

They all seem to be quality kit, so I'm having a hard time deciding between the lot of them. Any comments or suggestions?
    -Adam
    A big vote for Larue here. I love mine.
    Pat

Serving as a LEO since 1999.
    USPSA# A56876 A Class
    Firearms Instructor
    Armorer for AR15, 1911, Glocks and Remington 870 shotguns.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    +1 for Centurion Mk12 Mod1, but you can't go wrong with the options you've mentioned.

I am 110% satisified with my Mk12, I'm waitlisted to buy his DMR upper and another Mk12 barrel for a DIY project. I would buy this upper again in a heart beat.