Thread: Low Light, No Light Shot 2013 pics

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

Low Light, No Light Shot 2013 pics

TVNC had me scout around this years shot show to check out the latest and greatest new items. Lots of neat stuff out this year, especially in the class 1 civilian legal laser arena.

I will be putting up info and pics as the show progresses.

First off, L3/Insight has finally decided to release a class 1 civilian legal version the atpial/PEQ15. Release TBD, price TBD, it hasnt shown up at the show yet, but I will get pics when it does. It will not have the illuminator, but will have visable and class 1 IR lasers.

For reference here is the Mil version TNVC had on display:

FROM TNVC:

Their new WASP a great unit, very compact very light, great resolution, which is coming at a much more affordable price than other similar clip on units:

TNVC now offers a twist mount for the Eotech magnifier, works with the Aimpoint twist base just like the versions they already had out for PVS-14 and Aimpoint magnifier:

Twist mount with PVS-14

TNVCs PVS-14, which is available with a variety of tubes:

Ill have to get a better picture of this, but this is the Sentinel from Adams industry, very very nice dual monocular unit:]

FROM WILCOX

Another class 1 IR laser coming out that has a ton of great features is the Wilcox Raptr-lite it has visible/ IR lasers, AND, you can screw in a surefire light head for a visible light, any head that fits the thread size will work. Not only that, but it can be sent to wilcox and traded out for a laser range finder that displays info on the back. The lasers are also fully adjustable for brightness:

I will try to get some better pics of this as well as its a really interesting unit:

New polymer 3 hole shroud with aluminum insert, very lightweight and allows tighter lock up:

Dual Mum mount, very nice, easy to flip them away to the side and out of the way:

PVS-21 mount:

They are also coming out with a flip mount for the Eotech/Aimpoint magnifiers, it uses a dovetail to lock in, so is easily removable, as well as being a flip mount:

Last edited by RustedAce; 01-15-13 at 23:06.