Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 SHOT Show Threads

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    Everything isn't our from last year? Wasn't there supposed to be a high output LX2? With these really high outputs, I think the LX2s system of low/low-pressure high/high-pressure is a best way to go.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot_man View Post
    Look here!!

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=121693

Specs on the M300V, M600V, Surefire X300V! I'm loving of the Vampire stuff coming out this year!!
    Seems like the M300V was announced last year, wasn't it?

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    It was but I think we can definitely expect it to come out this year. They never mentioned the output last year AFAIK

Feedback Score
    Not seeing too much new (just more lumen output), and a push of some stuff they promised in 2012 to 2013.

All I want is higher lumen scout stuff...I know TNVC has a 500 lumen scout head retrofit, but it would be nice to get everything from a single source.

Feedback Score
    how much of what they announced last year was actually released? I remember seeing an x300 compact that would fit on hk45c and p30 rails, however they haven't released that. They announced a flashlight that you can wear on your wrist like a watch, but they haven't released that. They announced an x400 with visible green laser instead of red, but i don't think they've released that yet either. Those were the items i was looking forward too most but they haven't released any of it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The SF 2211 Luminox wrist light is oddly something I could really use. I hope it makes it to market.

Feedback Score
    I'm excited for these. The Vampire looks like a great, small EDC light option.
    Last edited by FAB45; 01-19-13 at 17:08.
    The horse is made ready for the day of battle, but victory rests with the Lord. -Proverbs 21:31

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Here is the 2013 catalog:

http://www.surefire.com/media/wysiwy...rochure_ps.pdf

Somewhat disappointed at the low white light output of the M300V as I was lead to believe it was going to 200 lumens but it's still something.
    Last edited by patriot_man; 01-29-13 at 01:41.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Knight's Armament @ SHOT 2013 by SMGLee

Link to KAC

Trey flashing the URX 4 sign for everyone to take notice....the latest and the greatest from the famed KAC. URX 4 is ready for the big show.

The new URX 4 will feature a brand new barrel nut, a more user friendly installation to boot.

The biggest update other than the new design barrel nut, the new Eric Kincel design open source KeyMod attachment system is the major feature...

New suppressor compatible muzzle brake

Attachment accessories...

Rubberized thumb rest

Muzzle brake and flash hider...

Suppressor ready flash hider and two variants of the KAC updated suppressors.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Perfect for my single malt scotch......

History of Us military Sniper rifle....KAC always has great historic displays at SHOT draw directly from their famous Knight's museum---Institute of Military Technology!

Say WHAT?........

I have nothing to say!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast