Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pedophile Nation

Feedback Score

Pedophile Nation

Well, it looks like another of America's institutions is airing its dirty laundry: http://www.dallasnews.com/news/local...c-interest.ece

Now, I'm not so naive to think that pedophilia is a new problem in America. However, I'm speaking to the institutionalization of child rape in our bedrock organizations. Historically, it is bad for countries when pedophilia starts to become mainstream.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Well, it looks like another of America's institutions is airing its dirty laundry: http://www.dallasnews.com/news/local...c-interest.ece

Now, I'm not so naive to think that pedophilia is a new problem in America. However, I'm speaking to the institutionalization of child rape in our bedrock organizations. Historically, it is bad for countries when pedophilia starts to become mainstream.
    I tend to agree.

The Catholic Church, the BSA, countless schools and universities (Penn State), prominent ministers of various "mega churches" , Hollywood, the Franklin cover up, NAMBLA, et al.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    I am wondering why you think it is becoming institutionalized (more so than say 100 years ago) and that it is becoming mainstream.

I think the disgust and outrage amongst the public today is as great as it ever would have been (in the past, these things did not become public). And don't kid yourself that this sort of abuse is a new phenomenon amongst so-called "public" organizations, whether "scouts", churches, orphanages, etc. We just are more able to publicize and communicate about it. In the past, the local community took care of the offenders, if found out, and swept it under the rug. Today we have the internet which makes every little event anywhere news around the world.

--
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    It is not just more awareness due to media that I notice. The sexualization of America's youth has become pervasive. Look at how kids dress, the commercials, etc. We now have organizations such as NAMBLA that operate in the open with impunity. We also have judges handing down soft sentences for child rape, and politicians who oppose measures such as Jessica's Law to punish pedophiles.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Katy Couric show either yesterday or day before.

she had this lady author on. She wrote a book about "swinging" ... well by the time the story was told she was seduced by a married lady at a party..... oh, yeah.. while "researching" her book... she was amazed at how many people online wanted to talk about sex...

anyway... the husband/wife team that had sex with her at the party were there "in disguise"... because "no one knows" ... and certainly they won't be recognized on national TV.

So anyway the guy says... oh yeah we just don't want our church members, friends, scouts, etc.. to know.... When he said "Scouts" I just thought ...man,,, there's an accident waiting to happen and he's advertising it!

It's pretty easy to see why Katie C. career has steadily gone down the tubes. I think she was truly interested in and believed the BS they were feeding her.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post
    Katy Couric show either yesterday or day before.

she had this lady author on. She wrote a book about "swinging" ... well by the time the story was told she was seduced by a married lady at a party..... oh, yeah.. while "researching" her book... she was amazed at how many people online wanted to talk about sex...

anyway... the husband/wife team that had sex with her at the party were there "in disguise"... because "no one knows" ... and certainly they won't be recognized on national TV.

So anyway the guy says... oh yeah we just don't want our church members, friends, scouts, etc.. to know.... When he said "Scouts" I just thought ...man,,, there's an accident waiting to happen and he's advertising it!

It's pretty easy to see why Katie C. career has steadily gone down the tubes. I think she was truly interested in and believed the BS they were feeding her.

WTF does swinging have to do with pedophilia?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmanfms View Post

He did mention "scouts" so there is a sort-of tie-in.

I would say the general sexual permissiveness as normal, accepted behavior plays to the same roots as the things Sensei mentioned.

---
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Well, I probably did not make the point well.

The gist of the whole thing was this straight laced lady finds herself in the "Swinging sex scene" "quite by accident" -- which I don't believe for an instant.

So suddenly she's in NY having sex with a couple just because the woman told her she was beautiful. Again, I think that is BS. You just don;t find yourself having sex in front a group of onlookers with people you don't know just because someone told you you were pretty.

Then you switch to the goofy ass wig and beard "disguise" the guy was wearing on national TV. He didn't have to mention the Scouts and it has nothing to do with their whole adult sexual choices. But he chose to do so.

I believe he and his wife were simply advertising while simply pretending to be protecting and loving of those around them. I could care less what they do as adults, but I damn sure wouldn't let my kids near them ( if I had kids ) where they were the authority figures.

IOW... the whole segment just seemed like a giant farce to me and yes, I believe that with him needing a disguise, open to sexual experimentation with multiple mixed partners, etc, could very well carry over into his Scout activities. The whole fact that they need to hide what they are doing.

So the two don't necessarily have anything to do with each other. You are correct about that but the way they all presented themselves on the show made me suspicious of their other motives.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chadbag View Post
    I would say the general sexual permissiveness as normal, accepted behavior plays to the same roots as the things Sensei mentioned.

---
    Bingo!

Check out my sig line.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    I'm not one to wear the tinfoil hat, but I sometimes wonder about the proliferation of pedophilia in the news.

I don't doubt the veracity of the news reports though I do wonder if they are sensationalized in a manner to discourage people from volunteering to help youth in their community. The fewer positive personal roll models a child has growing up, the more likely they are to depend on an alternative authority figure in a time of need, such as government.

So I guess I am saying that the leftists could be using these incidents as a tool to break down bonds that hold communities together and get them to rely on government instead of each other.

I made it to Eagle in scouts and would like to help out a local troop, however such reports make me leary of even getting involved because it is so easy to cry wolf when there is none. If I did get involved with today's society I feel like I would have undertake inordinate measures to CYA.

None of this is said to discount how despicable and deplorable such acts are. However it wouldn't surprise me if innocent people got smeared in a witch hunt.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast