Thread: RCS Phantom Glock 34 w/X400 Left Hand

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

RCS Phantom Glock 34 w/X400 Left Hand

This is a Raven Concealment Systems Light Compatible Phantom Holster for the Glock 34 with the Surefire X400 attached. This holster is for a left handed shooter. Holster has the Magpul Dynamics zero cant and shortened body shield. Excellent condition; the holster was used only a few times and shows little wear. This is a custom option holster if ordered via RCS.

$90 shipped via USPS w/ delivery confirmation. PAYPAL only, USA only. No trades. Thanks for looking.

“Shooting a gun projects your personal will across time and space in a flash. I want to hit that and that is hit. Straight from your mind to the physical world. Talk about your PowerPoint presentations.” --Don Winslow, Savages

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Bump!
    “Shooting a gun projects your personal will across time and space in a flash. I want to hit that and that is hit. Straight from your mind to the physical world. Talk about your PowerPoint presentations.” --Don Winslow, Savages

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Bump!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Bump!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

RCS Phantom Glock 34 w/X400 Left Hand

Still available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk