Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10 round magazine for hunting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Magpul will soon begin production of 10 round PMAGs. I read this in an email from them. I don't think this is in regards to a potential ban, just catering to the hunting crowd for state conservation rules.

...sent from my mind, using telepathy!
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Oh yeah... some idiots really got brave and put "Molon Labe" on their shit... while complying with the ban of course.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HardLuck682 View Post
    Magpul will soon begin production of 10 round PMAGs. I read this in an email from them. I don't think this is in regards to a potential ban, just catering to the hunting crowd for state conservation rules.

...sent from my mind, using telepathy!
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep my eyes open for them. Love my PMAG'S

Feedback Score
    48 (100%)
    Converting a twenty round gi mag to a ten rounder is as simple as removing the baseplate an inserting a small block of wood or for pmags go here- http://www.magazineblocks.com/magento/

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    We'll have 10 rd GEN M3 mags and -5 round limiters shipping shortly after SHOT show.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This is great news!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR476 View Post
    We'll have 10 rd GEN M3 mags and -5 round limiters shipping shortly after SHOT show.
    Lets hope that we don't all need these to go to the range.
    One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR476 View Post
    Thanks for the update. I'll get some ordered up as soon as there out.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yeah...no kidding.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    Hold on just a second, according to my illustrious leader, Governor Cuomo here in NY, "No one needs ten rounds to kill a deer".

So, because he decrees it, I feel that no one in the U.S. should be using anything other than a bolt-action rifle for anything including hunting or self defense.

Sorry, but the great and high governor says so, so it must be so.

Wait, forgot "Shotgun" Joe Biden and he says we should all be using shotguns, so forget the bolt-action rifle thing.

No, no wait, Barack "the trapshooter" wants us to only shoot clay stuff.

Now I'm confused again...What was the question?
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    I was on the Botach site a few minutes ago to check something else. I always check for 10 rd PMAGS while I'm there. Tonight was the first time they showed in stock. I ordered two. Hopefully they really are in stock.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12