Thread: Talon Defense- Dark Gunfighter Course 14-16DEC12- Gadsden, AL

Feedback Score

Talon Defense- Dark Gunfighter Course 14-16DEC12- Gadsden, AL

Open Enrollment- talondefense@gmail.com

This three day course works all skillsets involved with the carbine and handgun. This is the Low Light version of Talon Defense's Gunfighter Course. The centerpiece of the course is the fight into, out of and through vehicles. This is not a basic course. Email above for additional details. 1000 rounds carbine/500 rounds handgun. $300.00

Feedback Score
    Just had this class a few weeks ago during the day and it was awesome! Wish I could make it to this one, but I'm booked already.

If you're in Alabama or Georgia, you'll want to be there for this. The work in and around cars is excellent.
    (Formerly known as Red State Tactical)
    m4carbine.net Technical Support Admin

"Why buy a Raptor when a Dakota will do the same job for less?" - Internet Experts

Feedback Score
    I was there a few weeks ago for the 2 day/24 hr course with low light. I actually arranged for the vehicles to be there. This class should be required for patrol officers.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by trakker409 View Post
    This class should be required for patrol officers.
    Absolutely. I went through the daylight class back in Aug/ Sept and it is an excellent course.

All to many times at departmental level training we are telling the guys "you would just shoot through the car, but we can t do that today"... Not the case in this class. You'll shoot into cars, out of them, through them, over them, and under them, and maybe even some other stuff you haven't thought of.

My class was full of far better than average LE shooters and we had a great 3 days on the range. The instructors made sure we were well challenged and got a great experience as well.

I'd say "gunfighter" is definitely the most appropriate name and description for the course.
    Owner/ Operator, Trojan Tactical LLC. TROTAC.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JB326 View Post
    I'd say "gunfighter" is definitely the most appropriate name and description for the course.
    Exactly. I've taken a lot of classes from big name instructors and learned how to pull the trigger. This class is 10% instruction and 90% application which is a breath of fresh air in the training class arena.
    (Formerly known as Red State Tactical)
    m4carbine.net Technical Support Admin

"Why buy a Raptor when a Dakota will do the same job for less?" - Internet Experts

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I was in the Gunfighter Class back in August. It was a serious eye opener on how things would be if things went bad. The work from inside the car was intense. The whole staff makes you work through your mistakes, there is no quitting or starting over, you best unf*ck yourself and work through it.
    Last edited by kal0220; 11-09-12 at 19:21.