Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: K9 Preparedness Guide, FAQ & Link Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

RIP Drake

Warning if you get pissed off about animal abuse.

Rest in Peace Drake....

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/ne...sville-/nTDRD/

God, I'm way to damn soft when it comes to dogs & kids...

Tragic ending to a typical example of why we (I) love our dogs sooooooo much. I'll be the first to admit that my dogs are much more worthy of saving/respect than myself...

\
    I'm working towards becoming a better person, but G-damn, I swear this POS deserves blankty, blank, blank. (So pissed I dare not spell it out).

Here's the POS's response under Police questioning...

"A 16-year-old boy has been arrested and authorities are looking for two others believed to have been the armed intruders who tangled with the retired patrol dog.

Palm Beach County sheriff’s investigators said they tracked the teen, whose name is withheld because of his age, through his ankle monitor. He is on probation through the Division of Juvenile Justice for burglary and grand theft.

Investigators say he confessed to shooting the dog and told them the three knew the house belonged to a law enforcement officer and targeted it because they believed there were guns and money inside.

“He had no remorse,” Detective Philip DiMola said. “I asked him, ‘Did you think about that dog today?’ He said no.”

"

Feedback Score
    Good tips.

Got the story about Drake on Facebook, the gsd community. True loyal gsd to the very end. RIP

I'm as loyal to our dogs as they are to us. We have 2 gsd's and a mal mix.

As phila PD stated, they can be a liability in an extreme situation, but they all have have a H1 title and some Mondio ring training. You would have to shoot them to stop them. Being realist, in a shtf situation where we stay put, small groups (3-4) or stragglers are toast.

But we have them for their companionship and entertainment value as much as protection.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Military dogs being diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder

"Dogs experience combat just like humans," said Marine Staff Sgt. Thomas Gehring, a dog handler assigned to the canine training facility at Lackland Air Force Base, who works with Cora daily.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,1859286.story

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Just went over this thread for the first time. Great info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My 7 iron is more accurate than my capabilities. Same with my AR.

Feedback Score
    Belgium?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12